Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   APRIL FQ SWAP : BATIKS! Closes April 1st, 2014 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-fq-swap-batiks-closes-april-1st-2014-a-t243670.html)

Elisabrat 03-31-2014 03:55 PM

Here is the list I have so far of all who have signed up: if you note your not on the list or if the number of swaps that you are posted for is different than what I have please PM me immediately!

themamahauser - 2 sets
tumrub - 2 sets
jvan228 - 1 set
wmu teach - 2 sets
quilt addict - 2 sets
maggy - 2 sets
kiffie 2413- 1 set
trippgal - 2 sets
sherir - 2 sets
marich52 - 2 sets
nancyw - 1 swap
happy lab - 2 sets
lauriejo - 2 sets
sustraley - 2 sets
tlambing - 2 sets
jaba - 2 sets

there you go! I will double check everything before this closes tomorrow at 5 so if you find the time check with me if I am wrong and 2 be read to answer and write an email exchanging addresses with your partner (s). This month again is partners but its still a surprise what you get so don't worry! you can hint at what you might need but you will graciously accept what comes your way. This way.. everyone is happy :)

jaba 03-31-2014 05:02 PM

You got me for 2 sets, so all is good for me. Waiting for names...thanks Brat!!

carey.gravelle 04-01-2014 05:45 AM

You didn't add me to the list. I'm in for 1 swap since I got burn last month

jaba 04-01-2014 05:50 AM

carey you need to send your info to Elisabrat in a PM, she doesn't take names off this thread.

Elisabrat 04-01-2014 06:40 PM

oK here are the partners for the april swap! BATIKS!!! ready... set... GO! Please take the time to PM your partner and ask them for mailing information and work out a mail time that is mutual with both of you. Any non senders will be banned for next months swap. I hope that everyone plays well!! and cant wait to see your posts!

THIS IS FOR THE FIRST SWAP:

1. Themamahauser and Marich52
2. Jaba and Tumrub
3. WMUteach and Quiltaddict
4. Maggy and Happy Lab
5. Kiffie2413 and Nancy W.
6. Trippgal and Lauriejo
7. Sheri R and Sustraley
8. Tlambing and JVAN228

THIS IS SWAP NUMBER 2:

1. Themamahauser and Lauriejo
2. tumrub - sheriR
3. quiltaddict and maggy
4. Trippgal and Sustraley
5. SheriR and Tumrub
6. Marich 52 and Tlambing
7. Happy Lab and Jaba
8. Lauriejo and themamahauser
9. Wmuteach and carey-gravelle

If I left you off please contact me we will see what we can work out. If you have an issue with your partner please bring it up PRIVATELY with me and possibly we can change them if we catch it early enough. So if your going to speak up.. DO IT QUICK!

jaba 04-01-2014 07:43 PM

Thanks Brat!! Just sent my partner's a PM and waiting to hear from them so I can mail.

SheriR 04-01-2014 08:01 PM

Oh I'm excited too. PMing now!

Elisabrat 04-02-2014 10:29 AM

thank you both boy are you fast! can't wait to hear from everyone that they have contacted their partner or that there is a problem with their partner not responding etc.. if you want to write just to say HI that is ok too! in fact its so much better than the second scenario trust me!

tlambing 04-02-2014 10:30 AM

My partners and I have connected! I get to go shopping!!!!! So happy!

Trippgal 04-02-2014 02:55 PM

I sent messages to both my new swapping friends. One replied already.