Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

catpawski 04-26-2012 04:51 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Finally I'm able to find time to post pictures of my secret pal packages I received. The first package I received was from brenda21...............what a fantastic secret pal package.........the scissor holder...hankies........scissor fob............fabric..........address book..........and mints to feed the hungry...............Thanks brenda21.....Love everything........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330857[/ATTACH]

Then since I signed up for two Secret pals...........Lucky me ............I received my second package from brwn_eyedgirl................again another outstanding package............4 fantastic fat quarters............notebook with pen.......small sewing kit..........thread........potholders and dish cloth.............measuring tape.......buttons..........5 inch squares...........and the needed seam ripper..........please several other goodies..................another fantastic package............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330859[/ATTACH]

Oh but I'm not done yet...............I received a surprise goodie from Crafty Grammie..........I sent her a Secret pal package this month..............and she sent me this beautiful pair of scissors and scissor fob.............Love it...........I feel so lucky to receive this very special and meaningful present.............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330860[/ATTACH]

What a lucky month............Thanks everybody

lawsonmugs 04-26-2012 05:46 PM

Sure takes Louise along time to do the dishes.Lucky catpawski got 2 scissor fobs.nice swaps

SEGASAL 04-26-2012 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5172276)
what is paper pieve?

Paper piecing....could not spell at the moment..lol

Quilty-Louise 04-26-2012 05:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I want to thank Pat (homecaregiver) again for such an
awesome sp box of wonderful goodies.

Look at all the fun stuff I received.

Picture #1

Silicone iron rest,
Water soluble pen and a pencil
Bottle of Best Press (never tried this stuff)
4 spools of thread, purple, yellow, orange, lt. blue

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330881[/ATTACH]

Picture #2

A quilting DVD
An Applique book (looks so awesome)
2 angel bookmarks
A Clover "soft touch" thread pick (this is going to be very handy)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330882[/ATTACH]

Picture #3

Look at all this fabric!!!! the smaller pieces (first two rows)
are not quite fat quarters, but big enough to have some fun
to make something with and I LOVE them all.

And then there is the adorable cat card with a nice letter
written to me from Pat.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]330883[/ATTACH]

Thanks again Pat I love it all.

LOL Mary I know hubs reminded me that we had a
program that we recorded and needed to finish watching
so after dishes I watched the program with him now I am
doing my post.

Than it is back to watching more tv with my hubs.

Silly girl.

Louise

lawsonmugs 04-26-2012 06:07 PM

Great swap louise. Do those iron pads really work? They don't melt?love the dvd and applique pattern.pretty fabrics.

lawsonmugs 04-26-2012 06:08 PM

Oh and thanks for posting.louise

Krystyna 04-26-2012 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5172656)
OK ALLLLLL of you have me laughing so hard that now not only
in my lower back hurting so are my RIBS!!!!!!!!

You won't be laughing for long if you try to get your mitts on those potholders!!!!:hunf:

Wonderful package you received from Pat

Jan Rutherford 04-26-2012 09:19 PM

I really think those VERY CUTE & colorful Postage stamp POTHOLDERS should come to my home up here in the PNW corner, that way all you gals in the midwest and south will stop the fussing over who gets to have them LOL!!! TEEHEE :-) obviously they have been a BIG HIT... someone will get them and they will NEVER let them go ! Happy Friday everyone!

leiladylei54 04-26-2012 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford (Post 5173218)
I really think those VERY CUTE & colorful Postage stamp POTHOLDERS should come to my home up here in the PNW corner, that way all you gals in the midwest and south will stop the fussing over who gets to have them LOL!!! TEEHEE :-) obviously they have been a BIG HIT... someone will get them and they will NEVER let them go ! Happy Friday everyone!

Oh please Jan....if those potholders came to me in the middle of the Pacific, then there truly would be no fighting over them. LOL

quiltnut4ever 04-27-2012 03:44 AM

Catpawski that's a beautiful pkg! Love the scissor fob and scissors! Quilty Louise, wonderful fabrics, I like!