Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

greenini 04-01-2012 11:28 AM

Got my SP late today and it's not either Krystna or Jaunty Melissa (don't know if Melissa thinks that's good news or not;)).

She is North of me, and we have a good deal in common other then quilting, except she hates black licorice:(....
we like to read some of the same books

arizonagirl 04-01-2012 12:19 PM

Hmmmm, I'm north of you but also way west too. I hate black licorice, and I like to read. So what kind of books did you say you like to read???? What else may we have in common???

Originally Posted by greenini (Post 5107927)
Got my SP late today and it's not either Krystna or Jaunty Melissa (don't know if Melissa thinks that's good news or not;)).

She is North of me, and we have a good deal in common other then quilting, except she hates black licorice:(....
we like to read some of the same books

arizonagirl 04-01-2012 12:20 PM

I got my name and was able to go out and do a little shopping for my SP. Now I just need to rest a little as I over did it just a bit and then see about making a little something for her.

Quilty-Louise 04-01-2012 01:07 PM

BUT how can you be so sure?

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5106981)
Keeping a list.
People who do not have me:
Ms Cupid
Catpawski

Quilty-Louise 04-01-2012 01:19 PM

I now have both of my sp names.
One is NE & one is SE.

Neither one of them one the "Mega Millions" lottery
(don't feel bad I didn't win either, only matched 1
number on 7 tickets).

One dislikes one of the same colors that I dislike.
The other dislikes the color of car I refuse to own.

One posts ALL the time on here and sometimes the
things they say makes me think I need to go buy
adult diapers before reading any of their posts.

The other is not nearly as "vocal" on the board although
I do see them from time to time.

Ok no more clues (today)

LindaC 04-01-2012 01:47 PM

Lori very kindly put me in for the April swap. I managed to get to the one dressmaking fabric shop in Dublin today and buy some fat quarters in the colours that my sp likes and I bought the squishie envelope as well so I've made start. Thanks Lori

brenda21 04-01-2012 02:20 PM

ok, here are my hints for now...one I have had recently and the other is one of the "crazy regulars" with us haha...ah, no K not you....

quiltymom 04-01-2012 02:27 PM

Can't start my shopping til I get my second name!!! But not going out to shop until tommorrow!!

brenda21 04-01-2012 02:34 PM

OFF TOPIC: Wanted to see if any of my fellow swappers can help me out with this....doing a round robin and what I want to do is send one of you with an embroidery machine a piece of the fabric that I'm using for my round and I'm looking for something Asian/Oriental to be embroidered on and sent back to me...if you're interested please PM and let me know what design you would be able to do and the cost and turn around time...THANKS!!

greenini 04-01-2012 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 5108058)
Hmmmm, I'm north of you but also way west too. I hate black licorice, and I like to read. So what kind of books did you say you like to read???? What else may we have in common???

I love Sci-fi, but the type of book my sp and I both like is quilting books like J Chiaverieni, quilting mysteries etc. But I will let you off the hook to say your not her this month! So so far we've ruled out Krystyna, Jaunty Melissa and Robyn....enough clues for today!