Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

littleone 03-23-2012 05:56 PM

Ok will try again for April. Had signed up for Mar. when Lori asked me to resend and when I did I resent to myself :o and didn't notice until it was too late for the Mar. swap. Lori, hope you are feeling much better and thank you so much for taking on such a time consuming project that keeps all of us so entertained and full of antcipation. Dar

starshine 03-23-2012 06:08 PM

Dar, that happened to me once not too long ago, I sent a pm but it ended up coming into my in box. Don't remember who it was I was sending it to, but the second time I sent it the message did go to the person I was sending it to.

Any way I did send my sign up last night, so I hope Lori got it ok. It didn't come back to me so I think I'm good.

Jan Rutherford 03-23-2012 08:16 PM

ALL signed up for APRIL SWAP PM. sent tonight to LORI.....Have a boxfull of treasures just waiting to pick out Goodies for a special serect pal. HAVE a great weekend eveyone... We had a day of REAL sunshine today... DId not rain, and it is a wee warmer. ( WA. is experiencing colder temp.s than our usual. just the opposite of the MW and SO. States). Rain or shine, I SEW !!!

luvstoquilt 03-24-2012 04:46 AM

I sent a PM...love this swap. Thanks so much, Lori

Krystyna 03-24-2012 05:25 AM

I just heard from Arizonagirl - Robyn - who is in the hospital again. She didn't want us all to think she disappeared off the face of the earth. Please keep her in your prayers so that a solution is found and she can live a pain free life and be happy. I hope she's back in time to jump into the swap.

hoppa 03-24-2012 06:02 AM

Signed up for another round of fum. Hope that they can help Robyn out and she can be free of pain as she sure has been through alot.

sweetwaterquilter 03-24-2012 06:54 AM

So sorry to hear about Robyn, hope they can help her and get her well. I'm in for April, can't wait to get started. Hope everyone else is well, ther's been enough aches, pains and illness going around in this group. I'll be praying for everyone to be well.

gzuslivz 03-24-2012 07:05 AM

I may not post every time I see something, but I do pray for each one of you. You all are important to me and I just wanted you to know.

I want to be the first one to announce the Official Unofficial Lori Peercy Fan Club. Our only purpose is to show our appreciation for all the work Lori does to keep this swap going for us. Anyone want to join?

lawsonmugs 03-24-2012 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5086585)
I just heard from Arizonagirl - Robyn - who is in the hospital again. She didn't want us all to think she disappeared off the face of the earth. Please keep her in your prayers so that a solution is found and she can live a pain free life and be happy. I hope she's back in time to jump into the swap.

Thanks Krystyna for letting us know. Hope she is doing better and gets help soon. I'm sure she would rather be home.God be with her. Mary

wanda lou 03-24-2012 11:37 AM

Prayers for Robyn.