Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-30th-noon-t183684.html)

wanda lou 04-14-2012 12:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My package from creatsquilt,I love the little jar of old thread. Thanks.[ATTACH=CONFIG]327726[/ATTACH]

starshine 04-14-2012 01:33 PM

Ok trying to post my picture from my cell phone
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&i....0&disp=thd&zw
Here is a photo of my wonderful package from Nexxus831 the colors in the fabric are brighter than they look here, and they are very nice indeed. I had wanted something local (I got that idea from LaurieJo mentioning that she asked for something local last year in one of her swaps-LaurieJo are you still around haven't seen you posting lately) anyway back to this great magazine on Seattle. Nexxus lives in Tacoma, and I have a sister in Tacoma. She used to be in Seattle and I was out there for a short visit in 1974. Some day I will get back out there. In the mean time I'll be reading my mag. There were 2 boxes of chocolates but my dh and I had some when I opened the package. And she included a duo pack of note pads with a beautiful matching pen. THANK YOU NEXXUS831:thumbup:

Ok so today I got my package off to my sp. It is heading South of me. So if your still waiting and you are south of me you should get it some time in the next week or so, depending on the postal service. :rolleyes:

reeskylr 04-14-2012 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5140691)
reekskylr, it is the most adorable thing I've ever seen and already used it today!

LOL! Yeah, I got one from an SP that is a little sheep. He is so dang cute, I keep him right with my sewing machine supplies. I even used him for measuring the window. You press his tummy and the tape zips back inside.:D

starshine 04-14-2012 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5140359)
Shesh I just realized than I need to take spelling lessons
again I think seeing as how I didn't spell Fiji properly.

Guess I should have had more coffee before trying to
type today.

Louise maybe you had Figi the food item catalog place on your mind when you were thinking of Fiji ;-) . And did you mention having to get a passport to cruise to Alaska, are you stopping in Canada? other wise why would you need a passport to go to Alaska? or did i confuse messages?

Quilty-Louise 04-14-2012 02:24 PM

No you didn't confuse messages.
My mil said we would need to get a passport, I guess we
may stop for port in Canada (I don't know though).

Originally Posted by starshine (Post 5140924)
Louise maybe you had Figi the food item catalog place on your mind when you were thinking of Fiji ;-) . And did you mention having to get a passport to cruise to Alaska, are you stopping in Canada? other wise why would you need a passport to go to Alaska? or did i confuse messages?

happynana 04-14-2012 02:36 PM

Got a wonderful package form Krystyna yesterdaY It was filled with all kinds of goodies~two magazines(already picked out a quilt to make), candy, beautiful material, templates, "smelly stuff for me" and a darling mug rug too. She really went out of her way to make me feel special. Thanks so much Krystyna!!!

reeskylr 04-14-2012 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5141035)
No you didn't confuse messages.
My mil said we would need to get a passport, I guess we
may stop for port in Canada (I don't know though).

It looks like almost all the cruises out of Seattle make a stop in British Columbia. Sounds like fun, whichever way it goes!

catpawski 04-14-2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5140278)
Still waiting to receive one package and for one of my two pals to receive theirs....

Lucky me........I received my package from Brenda21...............will try to post a picture soon............Love everything.........and the the most special item was a fob made by Brenda..........lucky me............she also sent hankies............fabric.........scissor holder.....address book.......and mints that help feed the hungry........so one more time.......Lucky me.........

catpawski 04-14-2012 04:55 PM

I did it.........I got my packages out right on time...............hopefully they will not take long to get to their destinations.........

Ok........ Do you want a clue?............

One package is going to a zip code ending in 5 and the other one is going to a zip code ending in 0

They both are going south of me..................one more south west than the other...............

And guess what? They are both getting fabric.................................LOL

Any guess who may be receiving the packages I sent

dabbler312 04-14-2012 06:04 PM

Thank you fayzer for an awesome swap package

1 Attachment(s)
I received the a great package from fayzer yesterday; she included some beautiful fabrics, thread, sewing notions, magazines, book, notepad, lotion and coffee. Thank you for such a great package Faye - sent a pm.