Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 31st 4:00pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-closes-march-31st-4-00pm-cst-t276968.html)

Lori Peercy 04-02-2016 08:26 PM

Sorry was so late getting names out tonight. Everyone has been sent a private message telling them their secret pal information. If you do not have yours please send me a message and I will send it to you again. Thank you. Lori

JuanitaBean 04-03-2016 02:35 PM

Thanks Lori got my name. Have not been on much in March. I lost my brother this week so I wont be on much this coming week either.

To my SP may be a little late getting your package out around 20th. You like hand made thing so I will try to make you something nice.

Gaijin 04-03-2016 04:39 PM

JuanitaBean, so sorry to hear about your brother. Please accept my condolences on your loss.

Quilty-Louise 04-04-2016 04:14 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Juanita so sorry for the loss of your brother.

Dear SP I am looking for just the right item for you.
I will try to get your package mailed later this week.

Now for non SP cuteness, my niece and her family
are in CO visiting for a couple weeks, than they are
headed back to CA as her hubs is in the Army.

So on Saturday we celebrated my grandson's 1st
birthday (which isn't until the 13th), and my great
nephews birthday (both are early celebrations). Here
is are some pictures of Zack enjoying his birthday cake.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]546934[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]546935[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]546936[/ATTACH]

sunrise450 04-04-2016 11:06 AM

JuanitaBean, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

soniboo 04-04-2016 01:05 PM

JuanitaBean, I'm so sorry. May God's Grace & Peace be with you & your families at this time.

quiltnut4ever 04-04-2016 04:29 PM

Hi all I'm back from Boston! Glad to be home in the warmth. I survived the cold weather and snow and had a wonderful time with my daughter and son-in-law and pooch. I received my SP info and can't wait to start getting items together. J

Juanita sorry to hear about your loss {{{HUGS}}}...

Louise that grandson of yours is adorable!!!

JuanitaBean 04-04-2016 08:47 PM

Thank you all for prayers, thoughts and hugs. Friday is the day we lay him to rest.

Louise your grandson looks like he enjoying his cake

BrendaK 04-05-2016 12:20 AM

JuanitaBean, So sorry about you loss. Prayers and hugs go out to you and your family.

My package is ready to go to my SP but I think I will wait for a bit. It has a long way to go and I want it to be well rested.

Louise your grandson is adorable. I have pictures of my son like that and it brings back happy memories.

BrendaK

verna2197 04-05-2016 05:00 AM

JuanitaBean so sorry to hear of your loss of your brother. I went thru that a couple years past and it was hard, I was close to him and he always complemented me on my sewing and embroidery and really miss that and him so much