Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-ends-3-29-4-00-pm-cst-t217359.html)

Ashjoy 04-02-2013 07:26 AM

It's not me, but I love the hints.

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5971596)
Sew happy!!!
Got both my pals names, one is kind of new to the board, the other is not... both like fabric and candy.

Ashjoy 04-02-2013 07:29 AM

Oh gosh, I'm glad I didn't get that puzzle. I stink at those kind of things.

Originally Posted by clsurz (Post 5971277)
SP#1 tough one....... has given me a Cypto Puzzle to figure out his/her responses to questionairre.... no questions put with JUMBLED words running all together; I may be able to decipher it....... guess live no where........ no city, state or zip code given as to where to mail the package.

SP#2 You might be a collector of many things and than again you might not be.

Knitette 04-02-2013 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen (Post 5971650)
Did you not receive my info or did I not receive your message with info about my secret pal?

You'll have to send her a Private Message - it's possible she may not see your thread post.

nikki128 04-02-2013 09:32 AM

I got my secret pal's name and went shopping for her today. I will give you two hints....

1) You live south of me
2) You have cats

Now.. to make you something special :)

Belfrybat 04-02-2013 09:44 AM

I got my two names. Then one needed to be changed as she is extremely allergic to cats (breaks out in hives from just their fur! -- Ouch). I didn't want to risk it since I have three cats, so Lori kindly switched to to someone without cats. Shame because other than the cats we had a lot in common and she would have been easy to buy/ make for. BUT I have two lovely SPs, both of which are active on the board (yippee!) and asked for items I can provide.
One is waaay Northeast of me and has a cat, and the other is Southeast with two dogs. I've already been pulling from my stash for both and have my shopping list made up.

fayzer 04-02-2013 10:08 AM

Just found out my info got lost in space. I have resubmitted my info to Lori, so, hope to get my pals name soon.

clsurz 04-02-2013 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ashjoy (Post 5972473)
Oh gosh, I'm glad I didn't get that puzzle. I stink at those kind of things.

Pretty much have figured out my SP#1 CRYPTIC puzzle. Told me everything he/she does not want and not much in what they like or want. Still waiting to see what city and state this person lives in.

Maybe I should put the street address and see how many states come back with such. :-)

clsurz 04-02-2013 12:09 PM

SP#2 You use 11 different letters of the alphabet in your name. You also own more than one sewing machine.

Vanogay 04-02-2013 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5971575)
My pal lives north of me and is a regular participant in the FQ swap:thumbup:

That would be me, right?

Ladybug 1938 04-02-2013 02:55 PM

SP.... You don't live to far from me. I seems to get Pals that are in states that are close to me... You have an animal... You like Dark Chocolate... that's all for now...