Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/aprils-mug-rug-swap-theme-how-sweet-t263007.html)

lynnie 04-14-2015 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 7164666)
I finally came home!!!!
Laying down on my own bed, with my buckwheat hull pillow
feels soooooooo good.

Mom and baby are doing great. As promised here are pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516900[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516899[/ATTACH]

how wonderful. so glad for all of you.
you all look as happy and proud. I'm over the moon for both of you.
He is so adorable. what a truly beautiful baby!! Look at the pinchable cheeks.
he's perfect, Louise. So happy and beeming for you!!!

ctyankee 04-14-2015 01:04 PM

What a little sweetie! He's totally adorable! So glad everyone is healthy, Louise!

rwquilts 04-14-2015 02:01 PM

Louise, he's beautiful!! So glad mom and baby are doing well...now you can catch up on your rest and be ready to give lots of snuggles with your new grandson. :)

JuneBillie 04-14-2015 02:38 PM

Oh what a cutie. Little Zachary James is an adorable handsome little boy. He has a pretty mommy too. Proud grandma. All of you look so proud and happy. He takes after grandma too. I am so relieved that everyone is doing well, and now can just get some rest, and enjoy. :)

oneteappot 04-14-2015 04:42 PM

He is a cutie! You all look so happy. And you are all most likely very relieved that it is over with. We were when our grandson was born in February. His middle name is also James.
Hope you all get some much needed rest now. congrats,

lynnie 04-14-2015 05:54 PM

I thought he was so cute, I showed my dh a picture of that little cutie!!
so glad all worked out and he's great and everyone is fine and healthy.
that's all that matters to me, so very happy for you!!! enjoy them both.

Jan Rutherford 04-14-2015 06:18 PM

CONGRATS gramma louise... Cute baby!!!!

terriamn 04-14-2015 06:55 PM

Quilty Louise congratulations on your beautiful grandson and so glad your dd is ok.

KLTQuilts 04-15-2015 06:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Congratulations Quilty-Louise! Grand babies are wonderful :thumbup:

I had great plans to work on MRs over the weekend, but that didn't work. However, I am almost finished with my two - should be in the mail on Friday.

Here's just a glimpse of the fabrics used for each . . .
[ATTACH=CONFIG]516974[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]516975[/ATTACH]

rwquilts 04-15-2015 07:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
KLT, you have posted a mystery for sure! :)

This is the terrific mug rug and goodies from Suern3, who was a great partner! We've had fun chatting and getting to know each other better. I love the watermellon mug rug she made me and sent a cute pair of sharp scissors with a note and a penny for luck, with a nice card and a postcard with a quilting pattern, and a great nail file which I have already begun to use. Thanks again Susan!