Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/aprils-mug-rug-swap-theme-how-sweet-t263007.html)

lynnie 04-30-2015 07:51 AM

got mine today!!!! thank you Onetepot!! got two mugrugs. one with emb on it, it says"Life is sweet" and has emb pictures of cup cakes, icecream and flowers. the other is in pink and aqua with hello kitty in tea cups of flowers. both are so cute. hopefully, Laurel can post a picture for me. She also sent a Hello Kitty shopping list. And a piece of pretty kitty fabric it's pink, and has a kitty that looks like the cat in the movie Aristocats. and I got one of those neat glass nail files. I've given them but never got one. it's so smooth and cool feeling. Also got some M&M's. yummy. thank you again Laurel for a very special swap package. I love all of it. Please post a picture for me. thanks.

oneteappot 04-30-2015 08:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lynnie
So happy that it finally arrived for you. Happy that you like all of it. Sorry I made you wait, I am not fast like you! I have to think things over and roll ideas around for awhile.LOL! But I do get the job done.
I loved that Hello, Kitty fabric. Attached is a photo of the swap I sent to Lynnie.

dfelker 04-30-2015 11:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Love the swap Lynnie got and I love mine from Quilty Louise too! We both did Ice Cream unknowingly. Thank you!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]518386[/ATTACH]

dfelker 04-30-2015 11:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the one I sent to Psychomomquilter...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]518388[/ATTACH]

lynnie 04-30-2015 11:44 AM

Love the icecream cone idea.
Thanks Laurel for posting for me.
Love the fabrics, and especially hello Kitty. Gotta love her.
You sure have a lot of kitty fabrics. But, come on now,
who can have too much hello kitty stuff???

ctyankee 04-30-2015 02:24 PM

Wow! Robinlee -- you are AMAZING! I almost fell over when I saw my mug rug! No exaggeration! I just took photos & I'm trying my hardest to get them posted on here. (Been having issues lately, ever since Apple upgraded my Mac computer.) But just wait till you see the photos! (The wait will be worth it!) :)

sewbizgirl 04-30-2015 02:34 PM

Pretty mug rugs!! I have that same ice cream print that Quilty Louise used. Can't wait to see the one that Robinlee made.

ctyankee 04-30-2015 02:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, I think the download will work (fingers crossed).

Here's the mug rug Robinlee sent me. Isn't it AMAZING? I love, love, love it!

Did I say how much I love it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]518406[/ATTACH]

And here are the extra goodies she sent. Two postcards (I collect postcards, so that works for me!), a recipe that I must try, some chocolate (I already hit the peppermint patties), & two FQs with a dressmaking theme! ​I love it all! :)Thank you so much, Robinlee -- you've exceeded my expectations!!! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]518408[/ATTACH]

I am taking everything into work with me tomorrow. I like to show my co-workers what talented people I get tossup with here. :)

ctyankee 04-30-2015 02:39 PM

Okay, it was meant for me to mess up something.

My last sentence should read: "I like to show my co-workers what talented people I get to swap with here."

And I thought I deleted that upside-down photo. Sorry!

Did I say how much I love that mug rug???? And all the other goodies??

lynnie 04-30-2015 03:00 PM

I too love your mug rug. so yummy looking.
and all the other goodies are great. Love that
fabric. where do you people find such great
fabrics. None of that beautiful fabric by me.