Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t227224.html)

kathymarie 08-11-2013 04:18 PM

Oh, BDawn....I sure hope Brenda gives you MY name.... :)..... why don't you post a tutorial on your turtle...he's absolutely adorable!

kathymarie 08-11-2013 04:24 PM

.... oh oh oh....I found the pattern and tutorial at craftpassion.com

Turtle Pincushion tutorial....

BDawn 08-11-2013 04:31 PM

Glad you found the site :thumbup: because I forget where I find them. One day I will learn to write them down so I know where to go.

Annaquilts 08-11-2013 04:53 PM

Hmmm... Jaba you can just send it on to me. I do not use fall fabrics or Christmas. It is what is keeping me from joining. It seems most people are doing fall fabrics and since it is sender's choice, well my guess is what I'd get. Jaba you have any 1930 or Civil War fabrics? Maybe I can send you my fall and Christmas stuff even as a side swap. a medium box full side swap? :D

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 6226755)
jaba Im going to take your name on purpose and send you a double batch of both 30's and Civil War:p

Annaquilts 08-11-2013 04:55 PM

Never mind. I would love to swap with BDawn. Honey you do not even have to send FQs. that turtle is sufficient. what would you like back. :D

Originally Posted by BDawn (Post 6228971)
picture of the bonus gift I will be sending. I had so much fun making it.Thank you for looking and enjoying my excitement
[ATTACH=CONFIG]429795[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]429796[/ATTACH]

Jvan228 08-11-2013 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by BDawn (Post 6228971)
picture of the bonus gift I will be sending. I had so much fun making it.Thank you for looking and enjoying my excitement

OK Bdawn your name for this month is Jvan228. lol

Annaquilts 08-11-2013 07:08 PM

Hahahaha! No kidding. we all love it. That turtle will find its home wherever it goes. It looks hard to make and it is very cute!

Originally Posted by Jvan228 (Post 6229261)
OK Bdawn your name for this month is Jvan228. lol

Elisabrat 08-11-2013 07:32 PM

NAMES??? pretty please tomorrow is a good mail day for me!

sewbizgirl 08-11-2013 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6229294)
NAMES??? pretty please tomorrow is a good mail day for me!

Me too. I'm disappointed the names weren't sent out today as promised....

What is this about a bonus gift... the turtle? This is my first time to do this swap. Do people usually send extra things besides the FQs? I don't want to slight my partner!

Elisabrat 08-12-2013 04:54 AM

sewbiz we usually send fq's a few send something extra but not usually.. maybe a candy bar if the weather is cooperating nothing big. I sometimes send an extra fat quarter or a larger piece but its pretty much fq's :) your safe! of course if bdawn has me I am going to score big time with her Tommy Turtle! he is too cute for words.

I was checking and my partner did not say what kind of fq's she would love to get.. wish she would. I have fall cut and ready but maybe she isn't into fall.. argh pirates! lol.. well at this rate she might just get fall and I will sit here and pray she likes them :)