Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Theme "Summer" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-pincushion-needlecase-swap-theme-summer-t267953.html)

lawsonmugs 08-07-2015 10:14 AM

Pat sounds like you did good at the sales. It's been so hot or raining that I haven't hit but 1 sale this year. Got my P.C. sent yesterday. What is Sept.'s theme Karen? I sound like Lynnie now huh? Miss her on here. It's been too quiet on here. Hope everybody gets the quilt shows, vacations, illnesses etc. out of the way so they can sign up for Sept. swap. Have good day all.

ctyankee 08-07-2015 01:55 PM

You did really well on your yard sales today, nhnative! Wish I could join you!

I mailed out my package today during my lunch break. It will arrive at its destination Monday, 8/10. It's going west of me -- but then, nearly everyone is west of me. LOL

lawsonmugs 08-07-2015 02:06 PM

I mailed mine Thursday and it won't be delivered till Monday. Good thing it went priority mail. I also sent one going a little further reg postage and it will be delivered Monday also.

nhnative 08-07-2015 02:11 PM

Oh my I still haven't started on mine yet. I sure hope I make the mailing deadline. More yard sales today.

TOOMANYUFO'S 08-08-2015 06:05 AM

I have my results back from my ultrasounds, they were ok. My brain MRI didn't come back with such a good report. I am being sent to a neurologist next. I am also seeing a sleep Dr. The Dr. still won't let me drive. My daughter's standard poodle past away three days ago, so it has been very sad around here lately. I am gonna try sewing a little this wk end. My puppy is getting so big. He's an awesome dog. I've got to try grooming him today, he doesn't really like it. I'll be watching for all of the swap pkgs coming in.

klaws 08-08-2015 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Belated Birthday Dwina. I know it was yesterday.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]527280[/ATTACH]

TOOMANYUFO'S 08-08-2015 08:48 AM

Thanks for the Birthday Greeting!

Cheesehead 08-08-2015 09:31 AM

Hope you had a nice birthday Dwina!

JuneBillie 08-08-2015 12:02 PM

Happy Birthday Dwina !

Cheesehead 08-08-2015 12:13 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Oh my gosh, look what arrived in today's mail from Nan62, the most darling pincushion and needlecase!!! It's filled with all kinds of sewing supplies, a tape measure, seam ripper, thread, needles and a conversion chart for yardage on all sizes of quilts! She also included cross stitch bobbins, crystal lite and my favorite candy Coffee Nips! The fabric on the pincushion and needlecase is just darling! Thank you so much Lois for everything, it's all so perfect in every way. It was fun to learn just how much we have in common, the similarities are incredible![ATTACH=CONFIG]527285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527287[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]527288[/ATTACH]