Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-july-31st-4pm-cst-t195514.html)

quiltymom 08-17-2012 03:56 AM

Package from Crafty Darlene

1 Attachment(s)
Thankyou for all the woderful things you sent !!!! As I said in P.M. I loved and will use all!!

quiltymom 08-17-2012 04:02 AM

Package I recieved from Onalee!!!! Thankyou So Much!!

2 Attachment(s)
Onalee sent this wonderful package full of card making and fabric so I can continue to send troops!!!There was so many items From both to list so pictures will speak for them selfs also coudn't wait to eat carmels!!!

Crafty Darlene 08-17-2012 04:19 AM

So glad you liked it Sue. Hope you use and enjoy all of it!

kountrykreation 08-17-2012 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by susansomethings (Post 5445974)
Good morning ladies. I am up Very early this morning 5 am...unusual for me. The question here is WHY....could it be I have become extremelly obsessed with this SP box???? Has it gone so far that the waiting to recieved it has begun to affect my sleep pattern. Just because I am anxious all day long until the mail goes & even my DH has noticed that I "keep watch" for the mail car, he knows I never care about the mail going ...who wants mail when all ever come is Bills. I do believe the waiting is causing extreme emotional distress...which is becoming worse with each passing day...when no box is recieved. So now my day has begun...and way too early...do you feel guiltly SP...causing such distress?? For those of you who have recieved...I know you all are resting easy. :D

Look at the bright side, half the excitement is the buildup of anticipation. Patience grasshopper, patience... good things come to those that wait. Oh, I'm still waiting as well (LOL)

Juli 08-17-2012 06:23 AM

My cousin has decided to do this: here if people don't have wedding dresses they want or bridesmaids dresses they will no longer wear, they have a place where you can donate them to this organization and the people will make them into outfits for stillborn babies.

[QUOTE=Havplenty;5446007]~ ~ i still moving stuff, boy did i have a lot of it. i have given so much away to goodwill, freecycle, dress for success, on craigslist and just putting things out at the curb. i divested myself of stuff i have been carrying around for years but also of new stuff too. oh well. i saw so many bins of fabric i didn't know i had (from my sewing days) that i know i have fabric to rehome also.... lots of it. i saw a few pieces of silk i didn't know i had. i was too excited. my 2 furbabies have been so stressed with seeing everything kinda disappear around them. i decided to move them last since i have nothing set up in my other place. i can truly say i will never collect and keep so much stuff from this day forward.:)

~

louiseb50 08-17-2012 07:56 AM

To My sp Jaciqltznok...
I do not know your name just screen name but thank you so much for my package, I am sorry but can not figure how to upload pictures here but I will list what I got:
Pencil Case filled full with...mini stickies, small graphing pad, Westcott kids scissors, glue stick, ink pen, 2 black sharpies,hi-polymer eraser, 10 small paper clips....index card box with a pack of index cards, mini flower garden kit....a pack with cards and envelopes....and a book "Quilt Your Stash".....again Thank you Jaciqltzsnok...
Hugs,
Louise in Arkansas

Lori Peercy 08-17-2012 08:01 AM

So many nice packages have been received and so many more on the way. Keep it up and we may be able to start earlier for Sept.

reeskylr 08-17-2012 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5446720)
So many nice packages have been received and so many more on the way. Keep it up and we may be able to start earlier for Sept.

Oooo. Here I haven't got this one and I am already drooling for the next. Yes. Addicted R Us.

marytoddliz 08-17-2012 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 5446447)
My cousin has decided to do this: here if people don't have wedding dresses they want or bridesmaids dresses they will no longer wear, they have a place where you can donate them to this organization and the people will make them into outfits for stillborn babies.

Juli, where did she find the information, What is the name of the organization?

Havplenty 08-17-2012 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 5446447)

all of my bridesmaid dresses have found other homes. i have decided to cut up my wedding dress for quilt fabric. i had been trying to give this dress away for some time but.....