Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-july-31st-4pm-cst-t195514.html)

Beeboop71 08-08-2012 05:25 AM

[QUOTE=marytoddliz;5425088]Heck, I am learning a lot of history here! I sent my SP out today!It is going East of me. I can tell you this You have a Super Football team, not my favorite but one I usually cheer for as my team has not had a winning season in a very very long time. I will give you one more clue I sent out three packages today. To Texas, New York, and Wisconsin, one went to my SP the other two went???? :p

Hmmm I am East of you and I live in NYC and we have the Giants who won the Superbowl last year so I guess they are a super team (I am a Steelers, Packers, and Cowboy fan :). I can't wait to see if I guessed right :)

Krystyna 08-08-2012 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by crafty grammie (Post 5425959)
Sent out my package yesterday to the west of me,going to the gambling state.

Hoppa! That's you!!!

Krystyna 08-08-2012 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by Beeboop71 (Post 5425978)
Hmmm I am East of you and I live in NYC and we have the Giants who won the Superbowl last year so I guess they are a super team (I am a Steelers, Packers, and Cowboy fan :). I can't wait to see if I guessed right :)

Since when is Orange County in NYC? Did you move??? Or did NYC move??? :D

Beeboop71 08-08-2012 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5426008)
Since when is Orange County in NYC? Did you move??? Or did NYC move??? :D

Ooopps I meant to say I live in NY. I am originally from the city and still work in the city (unfortunatly) so I guess I am just used to saying NYC...lol

Krystyna 08-08-2012 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by Beeboop71 (Post 5426089)
Ooopps I meant to say I live in NY. I am originally from the city and still work in the city (unfortunatly) so I guess I am just used to saying NYC...lol

Wow. Quite a commute. I used to live in Bloomingberg in the Catskills and had to commute to City Hall in NYC. Not fun.

sweetwaterquilter 08-08-2012 06:48 AM

I recieved a great package from Sharon, Inspectorcmm. Lots of wonderful Christmas fabrics and some lovely yellow and red. A handy needle threader and some yummy bath get. Been busy making items for our guild's annual sale the beginning of November. I think I can now make some of them in my sleep. Rosemary is cranking out lots of stuff as well. Have to get back to work.

Krystyna 08-08-2012 07:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OFF TOPIC ALERT:
I have a favor to ask of anyone who shops at Joann ... many months ago I found a gorgeous embroidered organza in the red tag area. On a whim I bought whatever was left on the bolt thinking I'd try it out as a veil. Well, they were a hit and sold out in almost every color. I've been to four different Joann's and have never seen it again until someone did a return ... and she purchased it in Florida! Anyway ... if anyone ever sees this organza in your Joann, can I send you money to buy it for me? I'm looking for the champagne color especially ...

stampqn 08-08-2012 08:53 AM

My pal's pkg will go out tmw. She loves pink and I wanted to make her a needlebook with some pink in it.

reeskylr 08-08-2012 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5425401)
Wouldn't one get wet going west from the State of WA? Maybe they live in a houseboat? I could do that for a while!!

ROFL!! Nice catch SharonAnne! Yeah my brain was thinking 'out west'. OK EAST of me! lol

reeskylr 08-08-2012 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5423512)
Hahahaha! I just realized I put a scrub brush ($1 at ACE Hardware) into my SP's package without telling her what it was for! (fabulous for scooping up all those wayward threads on a carpeted area without jamming up your vacuum cleaner) Now she probably thinks I'm suggesting she should scrub her floors!!!

Love the idea, I keep thinking of buying a kids rake. Only I can never find one!