Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes July 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-sign-ups-closes-july-31-midnight-come-enjoy-fun-t315962.html)

hav4boys 08-13-2021 10:59 AM

Next month has posted since I am going to be gone the 20-Spet 1.

September Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups: Closes August 31 at 11:59 PM Come have some fun! - Quiltingboard Forums

Goatmom 08-15-2021 07:06 AM

August Secret Pal

Good Morning
I have to apologize to my Secret Pal, Anna Quilts. I received your package on Thursday, tried to post a message on Friday but was having internet problems, then got picked to be on a one day jury trail. Yesterday was spent helping family out.

So here's what I received from Anna - Vintage cookbooks, a nice pair of scissors, bobbin cases with lids, cute red, white & blue fabric, reusable shopping bag that folds up and fits in your purse or bag, little square of beeswax, soap, a little notepad, red buttons, cool peace & love printed fabric (will use some of this to wrap my patchouli soaps) and chocolate.

Thank you so much for everything. I love sending and receiving this packages.

Have a great day everyone!

Jennifer (Goatmom)

Annaquilts 08-15-2021 08:12 AM

So glad to hear you received it. I was happy I was able to find several of the items you wanted. Enjoy! You are welcome Jennifer.

Gaijin 08-16-2021 04:24 PM

I got it! Received a wonderful package from MizMelly!

1 Attachment(s)
Large lengths of white and cream fabrics (a wanted item), gourmet treats for my dog, Jack, clips, cutter blades (another wanted item), adorable notes with pen, all in a cute dog print cloth bag that I just love!

Take a look!

Thank you so much!

PamelaOry 08-16-2021 08:59 PM

Thank you!

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Jennifer (Goatmom) for a fun package! She sent me some fabulous Tula fabric, several handy tools, some delicious M&Ms, and a darling mug rug that she made among other things. I sure have been spoiled!

Goatmom 08-18-2021 11:22 AM

Pam, I'm glad you enjoyed everything. It is so fun to buy for someone else with the same interest :)

Jennifer

Annaquilts 08-18-2021 06:22 PM

Thank you Jess Quilts for the fabric, patriotic FQs and sewing needles. It is kind of you to send them. Thank you.

BrendaK 08-20-2021 09:20 PM

I would like to thank L. Wantz for the wonderful package that was sent. There was no card in the package so I don't know her board name. The package was full with a Jody Houghton Design Kit for me to make. A Birdee's Quilt pattern, soap, wonder clips, pretty pins, Measure & Cut Scissors, Fabric Bundle, Sqizzors scissors, thread and bobbin holder, Strip-Smart Quilts 11 book, 1 yd each of beautiful batik fabric. a stitch marker, and a copy of the Country Register paper from IA. I thank you very much.

BrendaK

CarolinePaj 08-23-2021 01:19 PM

Thank you to RevPam

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Just want to say thank you to RevPam for the swap package I received today. Some fabrics, cooking implements, a pattern and some thread that I can't get here. Thank you Pam for the swap package.

Hugs

Caroline

BrendaK 08-23-2021 04:11 PM

If anyone knows the board name for L. Wantz I would appreciate you letting me know. I would like to make sure that she receives my thank you.

BrendaK