Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-swap-closed-t139367.html)

mooretll 08-12-2011 12:30 PM

my grandbabys were so excited.

Cheri_J 08-12-2011 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
Well, my package is on its way to my SP..She has not posted on this thread but she does post on the board..I think this is also her first SP swap :thumbup: ..She should get it by wed..if not sooner..Its going northwest of me..

Could possibly be me....

barefoot quilter 08-12-2011 12:47 PM

your very welcome Mooretll i was hoping that you liked everything hope to see everyone on the next swap, for me i'm sitting on the bench for now.

Lv2sew2011 08-12-2011 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by kimscruzer
Did you send it priority mail or parcel post ? Wow that's alot of money. No wonder the post office is not doing well these days.

Originally Posted by jillnjo
Yep, for me it was 11 dollars the cheapest way!! I swallowed hard and bit the bullet and sent it. The lady said it costs a lot more to send the distance my package had to go. I admit, it makes me a bit iffy about doing it every month, but it was FUN!!

Should try to send the large envelopes, much cheaper than the box...PO with other things are getting outrages.
I sent a small box to my SP this Month and it only cost me 6 or 7 dollars if I remember it right, but I forgot to add confirmation, because I had a lot going out that day and it was a mistakes...

barefoot quilter 08-12-2011 12:58 PM

mooretll cute grand babies dont you just love them.

JSNOMORE 08-12-2011 01:03 PM

Oh my maybe it's me mine adds up to 14

I'm going to mail my package today . The zip adds up to 14 !

mscupid804 08-12-2011 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by didi
Mailed my package today, my sp is northeast of where i live....03102010000122127611

I'm NE of you didi, is it me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

newquilter10 08-12-2011 01:29 PM

Received August SP today from catrancher. Nice package and can't wait to get into the magazine. I am saving it for tonight when I put my feet up.

kimscruzer 08-12-2011 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
Oh my maybe it's me mine adds up to 14

I'm going to mail my package today . The zip adds up to 14 !

:( not you my dear.....................

sik1010 08-12-2011 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl

Originally Posted by sik1010

Originally Posted by Terryl
Of course Sarah use my name AND Candi's, tell him we made you buy it :) :) :) and naturally, I'll admit it was all my fault!!!

Thanks, I'm in and ready! (So glad you agreed, yours was the 1st name on the list.)
:mrgreen:

I'm looking at all the wonderful packages and thinking I need to add to my "SP" box too--Thanks everybody for the great ideas and tips! :-P

Sure blame me. I don't know if he's going to buy it with me being in AZ. It will have to be a really good story...lol

Oh, I'm naming "names," not places!!! :mrgreen: Can't give him too much information!