Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-swap-closed-t139367.html)

Krystyna 08-05-2011 01:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter
Krystyna can i still that photo please

Sure. I stole it from someone else ...

OK. Perhaps I need to calm down and have a little patchwork snack

Juli 08-05-2011 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Soniboo and greenini, thanks for the help,lol.

Juli, which part of the East Coast? North or South? Wow, you sure know how to tease :wink: :lol:

Wow, I have never been called a tease before! LOL!! North!

candi 08-05-2011 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl

I wouldn't dream of taking Her Royal Highness Crown. I will happily settle for the Princess in training of Stalkers Tiara.

Aww...you know in my world, we could have two queens, we just need to make a second crown and wallah...
:thumbup:

candi 08-05-2011 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Juli

Soniboo and greenini, thanks for the help,lol.

Juli, which part of the East Coast? North or South? Wow, you sure know how to tease :wink: :lol:

Wow, I have never been called a tease before! LOL!! North!

LOL, Juli, now you can say that you have :mrgreen: And your package is not coming my way this time.

skaduzy 08-05-2011 02:19 PM

My two SP packages will go out Saturday or Monday. I need to get them out fast as I will be going..........awa-y-y-y-y!!!! Didn't think I would get the handmade items done in time but I'm almost done.
One goes south and the other west!

koko 08-05-2011 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll
Mimom, Love the mugrug!! what a great job. Very nice packages also. Back to the kitchen to make more jelly. My sp will get some to sample. who like homemade jelly on here? lol

I LOOOOOOOOOve homemade jelly but I didn't write that down on my sheet :-(

Krystyna 08-05-2011 02:32 PM

[quote=koko]

Too bad for you ... some special packages are zipping about with my own beach plum jam and golden habanero jelly. But not for you, haha

Diana Lynne 08-05-2011 02:59 PM

[quote=Krystyna]

Originally Posted by koko

Too bad for you ... some special packages are zipping about with my own beach plum jam and golden habanero jelly. But not for you, haha

I can't wait to find out what you sent to your SP...It has me wanting to go check my mailbox :lol: ...Come on Krystyna's SP..I wanna see :thumbup:

Krystyna 08-05-2011 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne

I can't wait to find out what you sent to your SP...It has me wanting to go check my mailbox :lol: ...Come on Krystyna's SP..I wanna see :thumbup:

Eh. Nothin' special. Just a sack of rocks and a couple of snakes ... :twisted:

arizonagirl 08-05-2011 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl

I wouldn't dream of taking Her Royal Highness Crown. I will happily settle for the Princess in training of Stalkers Tiara.

Aww...you know in my world, we could have two queens, we just need to make a second crown and wallah...
:thumbup:

Ok I accept. We shall both be queens. Just need to take care of making that 2nd crown.