Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-swap-closed-t139367.html)

Lori Peercy 07-27-2011 06:53 PM

We have 131 signed up and the signup will continue until 9PM on the 31st. The sooner I close it the sooner you all get your sp names!

MDMPanther 07-27-2011 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by karen924
I'm in. Sent my PM this afternoon

Hey Karen!!! You're gonna love it!!!

Jan Rutherford 07-27-2011 07:17 PM

Hi LORI: am NEW to this great program, so I hope I do this right. I am very much interested in the SWAPs, and I am game to participate in AUGUST, unless its closed. If so how about participating beginning is SEPT?
Heres my info:

Screen name : BUSTER BROWN
address:
City,Zip:
Favorite colors: lavendars, blues, teals
favorite candy: Sneakers, milk choclate
favorite notion/fabric line.etc: Florals, batiks, cat themed fabric
Least favorite colors: oranges, yellows
least favorite candy: Taffy, red licorice
least favorite notion/fabric: dark colors, seam rippers, cheap thread.
Brand of sewing machne: Pfaff 7510
do you have an embrodery machine : NO
Is there anyting you like to collect: Not any more
Besides quilting, what do you like to do: LOVE hand embroidery, quilting books, reading, baking, quilt magazines.
Allergies: NONE
Can you mail international: Prefer the USA
Favorite thing: ???
what is you fav. holiday: Christmas
Anything you would not like to receive: Hard back books, old patterns for garments, glass,
What method are you currently working on: I am making table runners, and table toppers that are quilted. Some hand embroidery.
addiitional info: have one SABLE BROWN burmese cat , enjoy fat quarters, I sing in a church choir, love starbucks coffee. favorite time of the year is FALL.
email address:
phone number: ( Personal Information edited out by moderator)

Tussymussy 07-28-2011 02:21 AM

I thought I would get in first as my day starts a lot early than the US ones due to the time difference.

Jan Rutherford, I have sent you a pm re your posts. I have asked Patrice to remove your posts.

Also, on your behalf, I have copied and pasted your details and sent them to Lori and asked her to include you in the swap.

I have also sent you two personal messages.

A heartfelt plea: Please everyone, be very careful about how you use your personal details on the internet as it is a dangerous place.

CloverPatch 07-28-2011 07:22 AM

I am all signed up for August!!!! Woo hoo, been collecting things all July... Going for a Spa theme! Hopefully my SP is into that, otherwise guess Ill have to start from scratch. Can't wait!

reeskylr 07-28-2011 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch
I am all signed up for August!!!! Woo hoo, been collecting things all July... Going for a Spa theme! Hopefully my SP is into that, otherwise guess Ill have to start from scratch. Can't wait!

That's a neat idea. ;0

Patty Patches 07-28-2011 08:24 AM

I;ve never done anything like this before,I;m so in. I;m so excited

Chasing Hawk 07-28-2011 09:57 AM

All signed up......just waiting for my newest pal!!

lawsonmugs 07-28-2011 10:55 AM

Seems like it is taking forever for Aug to start huh? Mary

Havplenty 07-28-2011 01:11 PM

l luuuvvvvv spa themes. :-D pick me... pick me!:thumbup:

Originally Posted by CloverPatch