Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   August Secret Pal Swap Closes July 31st 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/august-secret-pal-swap-closes-july-31st-4pm-cst-t250604.html)

Lori Peercy 08-25-2014 11:45 AM

That's me (lol)

Lori Peercy 08-25-2014 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter (Post 6858656)
Life has been crazy and I just now have a moment to post pictures of my wonderful package from my SP.

Our organizer set me the most wonderful package. Thank you Lori.

I received a beautiful cross stitched framed butterfly, Widows to the Stars pattern, a couple orphan blocks, six FQ's, flower pin cushion, note cards, tissues, nail files, lint brush, hand sanitize, craft organizes, letters to spell the word sew, a selection of my favorite candies; Twin Bing, Butterfinger, York Peppermint Patty, and Life Saver Gummies. For the four legged members of my household there were some Beggin Strips, Fancy Feast Appetizers, and a escape for Homemade Dog Treats.

I have also attached pictured of my four legged kids. As you can see the puppies know how to beg for Beggin Strips.

Your babies are adorable!! All of them. Really happy that you liked everything.

quiltnut4ever 08-25-2014 04:13 PM

I concur with Krystyna, LORI YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!!! Just signed up for the Sept swap!

hav4boys 08-25-2014 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]489093[/ATTACH]
Okay, package was delivered today at 3:00 to Catjo. She said she could not post a pictures so here it is.
In her package was:
Worm refrigerator note pad and pencil
13 packages of flower seeds
Dancing flower
11 Fat Quarters
4 bags of tea
Package of Red Vines
Large wooden stileto
Curling bars
2 books
2 magazines
Pattern
3 acryllic word rocks

I ordered her 30 bobbins for her machine and a boo on her most wanted list: Quilts to Make for Kids that arrived separately.

Anoka Quilter 08-25-2014 07:24 PM

It is with a sad heart that I will not be participating in the Sept Swap; however, I have too many activities and other commitments to give this swap the participation it deserves in Sept. Though, do not fear, I will be back in October all ready for my SP and considering I am taking a month off my SP in Oct will probably receive some very special gifts....

Happy Sept swapping everyone and I will miss you all

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6858587)
Here is a link to the sign up for the September Secret Pal Swap: http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t252426.html

grammyj 08-26-2014 02:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I wont be doing the swap for Sept as my sweet husband of 60 years is very ill, he has cancer and now his kidneys are failing.He was in hospital last week having nephrostomy tubes put in his kidneys. Please keep us in your prayers.
Also I received my package from Laquita,Thank you for the nice things.Sorry I haven't thanked you sooner. Here. is picture

quiltnut4ever 08-26-2014 03:33 AM

Anoka sorry to hear you won't be in the Sept. swap and hope to see you in the Oct. one. GrammyJ a heartfelt warm hug to you and I will keep your husband and you in special prayer. Nice pkgs everyone.

LindaR 08-26-2014 04:22 AM

I'm not doing Sept either...need a break for other projects right now...will miss you all

catjo 08-26-2014 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 6860109)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]489093[/ATTACH]
Okay, package was delivered today at 3:00 to Catjo. She said she could not post a pictures so here it is.
In her package was:
Worm refrigerator note pad and pencil
13 packages of flower seeds
Dancing flower
11 Fat Quarters
4 bags of tea
Package of Red Vines
Large wooden stileto
Curling bars
2 books
2 magazines
Pattern
3 acryllic word rocks

I ordered her 30 bobbins for her machine and a boo on her most wanted list: Quilts to Make for Kids that arrived separately.

Thank you so much Kathy for this AWESOME package and the bobbins were so needed. I appreciate you posting the picture for me. Love all of it! I received it last night and I got in late and didn't get online. I thought the box was endless. lol Thank you for all the goodies I will put it all to use, and of course the licorice won't last too long. I love eating it as I sew. Doesn't get on anything and I can set it down and pick up and much. Yummy! :))

Grandma Peg 08-27-2014 05:59 PM

Anoka and grammyj thoughts and prayers.