Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

Crazy Quiltin Robin 09-02-2012 09:45 AM

Have PMed my partner and I'm waiting on a response ..... lets get er done .......lol........ I love this swap ...CQR

marytoddliz 09-02-2012 04:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I finished my Dq this weekend and I am sending it to Wanda Lou... I hope you like it here is a small peak...[ATTACH=CONFIG]359773[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 09-02-2012 04:52 PM

Mary, that is a beautiful sneak peak. I'm drooling in anticipation already..... I'm sure your partner is to.

Krystyna 09-02-2012 04:58 PM

It's September 2nd!!!! Good gravy, you're fast! And it's adorable.:thumbup:

Dragonfly Nana 09-02-2012 05:57 PM

PM sent to my partner, laundry done, house had been cleaned- no yard work due to the rain. I have the whole day to quilt tomorrow!

IrelandDragonQuilting 09-02-2012 06:34 PM

Well I didn't sign up for this month, this month is going to be a nightmare, but next month.... definitely have to do a Halloween doll quilt! Yea Baby! '

Elisabrat 09-03-2012 01:18 AM

KRYSTYNA, LMAO GOOD GRAVY? GOOD GRAVY? rolflmao.. way too funny. Where do you come up with this stuff? you sound like my lil sis, she always says stuff like that.. gosh golly lol.. you made me smile. A wondeful gift thank you.

that said get off your boat young lady and swap with the rest of us. Surely someone will need you. you need as in NEED another dq.. you can always donate it comeon. come out and play with us.. Mr. Sun, Sun Mr Golden sun, please come out and and play.. you got me singing now this is not good the rest here will not appreciate it honest.

HEY missy, that was one big peak for your partner. I just found mine above and will send out a lucky you letter! see if she wants frankenstein blocks or just something subtle like dead leaves floating to the ground kinda block grin.. or maybe the one I made hum.. the world may never know. lucky lucky girl she is.. with me as a partner the world well will be different for one small moment.

have fun kiddos, I am off to bed. its only 2:20 what a novel concept!

Psychomomquilter 09-03-2012 03:52 AM

amish dq 2012

3 Attachment(s)
look what skaduzy sent me!

jillnjo 09-03-2012 05:48 AM

Lucky you! Love the cubes set on black.

Krystyna 09-03-2012 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5487202)
KRYSTYNA, LMAO GOOD GRAVY? GOOD GRAVY? rolflmao.. way too funny. Where do you come up with this stuff? you sound like my lil sis, she always says stuff like that.. gosh golly lol.. you made me smile. A wondeful gift thank you.

that said get off your boat young lady and swap with the rest of us. Surely someone will need you. you need as in NEED another dq.. you can always donate it comeon. come out and play with us.. Mr. Sun, Sun Mr Golden sun, please come out and and play.. you got me singing now this is not good the rest here will not appreciate it honest.

Well, since I finally finished the patriotic quilt last night ... and ONLY have two commission wall quilts ... (let's not even talk about veils) I guess I would have swapped, but ... boooo hoooo hoooo. I have no partner! And guess what else I don't have -- not one single quilt that *I* made!!! Weird, huh?