Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

Boop56 10-10-2012 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5575266)
Thanks Jillnjo and Sewbeadit....the fall quilts are just so much fun to make.......only wish I could navigate the MacBook computer better (for pictures anyway).

Linny, did your receive my quilt yet? I sent out 3 packages on the same day. Please!!!!!!!!! let me know. Peggy

Linny 10-10-2012 08:56 AM

Peggy-Just returned from the post ofc......had them check the big bins in the back, I checked my postal box, but to no avail. They asked me if you had tracking, and I told them I wasn't sure if you did. Did you have tracking? Our post ofc is not huge, and it's fairly close to me so I'll just keep checking.

Boop56 10-11-2012 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5575810)
Peggy-Just returned from the post ofc......had them check the big bins in the back, I checked my postal box, but to no avail. They asked me if you had tracking, and I told them I wasn't sure if you did. Did you have tracking? Our post ofc is not huge, and it's fairly close to me so I'll just keep checking.

I sent it in a small parcel post box. I just did the delivery confirmation. But i threw my slip away because other 2 ladies received theirs so I assumed. I KNOW!!! I should not assume anything because it make an 'ass' ot of 'me'. But I had also sent a calculator that smelled like chocolate. I will wait till Saturday evening and if I do not hear from you, I will send one out to you on Sunday.

Linny 10-11-2012 06:15 AM

Mystery of the "Missing Squishy" solved!...in my po box this morning, and I must say it was worth the wait....love the pumpkins, Peggy. The po box # was 236 instead of 326......no biggie..now I know I'm not the only one who does that occasionally (you'd think the post ofc would have caught it sooner)! I will post a pic later today so everyone can see my sweet little quilt. Thank you so much.

Linny 10-11-2012 09:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, here is my dq from Peggy (Boop56).....love it. Isn't the little squirrel on top of the pumpkin cute too? Thanks for being such a great partner. Linny

Krystyna 10-11-2012 09:44 AM

What a sweet quilt! The squirrel on top of the pumpkins really says it all! Those darn critters just love chewing holes in them to get the seeds!

buslady 10-11-2012 10:40 AM

Beautiful. I love pumpkins and squirrels and little quilts and this board and....................well, I like it all! Great quilts this month ladies, I am thoroughly enjoying looking at all of them.

jillnjo 10-11-2012 01:13 PM

Adorable!!

Dragonfly Nana 10-11-2012 02:41 PM

so glad that PO Box 326 did not smell the chocolate or you might not have gotten that adorable pumpkin quilt!

Boop56 10-11-2012 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5578119)
Okay, here is my dq from Peggy (Boop56).....love it. Isn't the little squirrel on top of the pumpkin cute too? Thanks for being such a great partner. Linny

Oh thank goodness. SOOOOOO sorry about the number screw up. As you can see it's not the best but I am trying. Thank-you for being soooo patient.