Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/azaleas-%96-2-month-boom-group-thread-t317342.html)

hav4boys 01-24-2022 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a block with the chicken fabric. Took some planning to get the chicken wire all in the same direction.

sewbizgirl 01-24-2022 06:37 PM

Cute chicken wire star! I think it's the first one I've ever seen.

Janice McC 01-24-2022 06:40 PM

Cute block, Hav. Love that chicken fabric!

Libster 01-24-2022 10:00 PM

Hav4, you know I love stars. Good job!

petthefabric 01-24-2022 10:47 PM

Hav4boys; so glad you're enjoying it. It found a home.

terriamn 01-25-2022 04:34 AM

GramE fantastic block, I can’t even imagine sewing by hand.

H4b love your block with the bold colors

Janice McC 01-25-2022 06:46 AM

Just a quick fyi that our remaining F8s should arrive by Wednesday. We are in good shape and shipping should happen on Monday as scheduled. Woo hoo!

Libster 01-25-2022 08:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Last two blocks I'm making for myself for this group I can't wait to see what you guys make for me with this fabric. Don't worry about duplicate patterns because everybody will be using other fabrics from their stash so it's all good. BTW- I have plenty of my fabric left just in case anybody has a cutting boo-boo. I know I've done it before. That's how my avatar block was made. Sometimes miscuts still end up being a good thing! Don't hesitate to let me know and I'll mail you some if you should need it.

Rebaquilts 01-25-2022 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8533335)
Last two blocks I'm making for myself for this group I can't wait to see what you guys make for me with this fabric. Don't worry about duplicate patterns because everybody will be using other fabrics from their stash so it's all good. BTW- I have plenty of my fabric left just in case anybody has a cutting boo-boo. I know I've done it before. That's how my avatar block was made. Sometimes miscuts still end up being a good thing! Don't hesitate to let me know and I'll mail you some if you should need it.

Thanks Libster, that's good to know, I've made boo boos before. Are you looking for anything in particular? Any particular likes for blocks? These are really pretty.

Libster 01-25-2022 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts (Post 8533343)
Thanks Libster, that's good to know, I've made boo boos before. Are you looking for anything in particular? Any particular likes for blocks? These are really pretty.

Thanks, I'm open for anything, Rebaquilts. I've included a note with each F8 asking for solid white or white-on-white (WOW) for background with matching tone-on-tones (TOT) or solids in the focus print. I would prefer no other large prints be used. As for block style-I like them all, pieced, paper-pieced, applique, whatever you feel inspired to make. I really love stars- making them and getting them! But then, I love all quilt blocks. I really do appreciate when someone makes an effort to be sure my block is 12 1/2 inches square. Makes things go together so much easier. Thanks for asking.