Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - FAST & FURIOUS (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-fast-furious-t236363.html)

terriamn 02-23-2014 05:31 PM

Nancia hope your back is better soon, hard to do anything when your back goes kaput.

Terri

Janice McC 02-24-2014 10:28 AM

Deadline -- ONE WEEK

Good afternoon F&F group! This is a reminder that the "in my hands" deadline for completed blocks is one week from today so that means you all must mail before the end of the week. It all comes down to this! Blocks in my hands on Monday means they'll go out to you on Tuesday if I'm very fast!

Janice McC 02-24-2014 11:02 AM

Member status

Sorry, I forgot to add the following statuses for the F&F group:

Abby's Mom - rec'd
BlueLady
Buslady - rec'd
Difergie - rec'd
Gaijin
Groovey Pieces

Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Libster - rec'd
LJDugas - rec'd
Moonrise - rec'd
Nanakathy55 - rec'd
Nancia
Seasaw2mch - rec'd
Terriamn - confirmed pkg in transit
TheMamaHauser - rec'd

Everyone I rec'd a package from should have rec'd an email from me confirming receipt.

Libster 02-24-2014 11:30 AM

Oh, Boy!! Can we say.....Christmas is coming AGAIN!! SOON! Can't wait. (Not that I'm excited or looking forward to getting them back or anything like that.)

Janice McC 02-24-2014 03:48 PM

Update to list:

Abby's Mom - rec'd
BlueLady
Buslady - rec'd
Difergie - rec'd
Gaijin - rec'd
Groovey Pieces

Jaba - rec'd
Joanelizbay - rec'd
Libster - rec'd
LJDugas - rec'd
Moonrise - rec'd
Nanakathy55 - rec'd
Nancia
Seasaw2mch - rec'd
Terriamn - confirmed pkg in transit
TheMamaHauser - rec'd

Three more packages need to be shipped.

joanelizbay 02-24-2014 06:43 PM

I got my set #1 of Angle Play templates and I must say Im already feeling overwhelmed! LOL...Ill play with them this weekend but for now Im just staring at the things!

jaba 02-24-2014 06:55 PM

Feel the same way, just need to have sometime to play. Have too many items in the fire right now to start and become frustrated. For me it's just better to wait until I can give it my all.

buslady 02-25-2014 07:35 AM

You ladies are encourageable!!! I found the aforementione book on ebay, made an offer, and ordered it! I am going to see if I like the templates by making my own, then if/when I decide I like them, I will order them!! More toys! Just what I need. LOL Psssst, don't tell DH.

Bluelady 02-25-2014 02:07 PM

OK! Blocks are off to Janice! Tracking number sent to her. I am stoked!

Bluelady 02-25-2014 02:10 PM

So fun to hear you are trying the Angle Plays. Please do not hesitate to send me a PM if you have questions, maybe we can start an Angle Play thread on here to discuss all the beautiful blocks and tips and tricks! I have used them, off and on, for about five years, and took a couple of classes from Margaret miller a few years back, so.. although I am far from an expert, it would be fun to help!