Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - SLOW & EASY (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-slow-easy-t236364.html)

Nexxus831 12-16-2013 04:59 AM

Oh I am not doing this boomerang or the other one just a spectator

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 6455942)
Oh, if I had known I would have sent you some, but I'm pretty sure you got the rose . For a couple of shop hops that I did, I looked for bee fabric at each shop so I have lots of it. I thought I would like a quilt with all different kinds, but when I used them in a boom, I did not like them together. So, now I am trying to coordinate the ones I have with additional blocks of bee blocks.

urgodschild2 12-16-2013 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 (Post 6458840)
Oh I am not doing this boomerang or the other one just a spectator

About 10 years ago I started collecting cat material. OH dear I say I collected a lot of cat material. Of course the intent was to make a cat quilt. LOL. I have enough to probably make 50 cat quilts in all different sizes. So I see you, having enough Bee material to also make several. LOL.

dungeonquilter 12-16-2013 08:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is a picture of my fabric. I want to make a blue and brown quilt. I really love paisleys.

buslady 12-16-2013 10:31 AM

Getting excited here! Can't wait to get started. My material went out last week, I am doing both the fast and furious and the slow and easy. Spent the whole weekend sewing, got a lot done, if only I didn't have to work. LOL

terriamn 12-16-2013 01:38 PM

My friend and x brother in law fell while fixing a friends celing fan. When the friends poor wife returned she found Dewey barely breathing on the floor. he was rushed to a hospital where it was detrmined he had an inoperable brain bleed and placed on life support. My nehews agreed their dad wouldn't want to live like that, life support was removed and he peacefully passed away at 10:30 PM. with a very sad heart I'm trying to get my kids home, find . hotel or motel rooms for the 13 of us ( kids, spouses and grandkids) relatively close to the small town where the funeral will be without having an exact funeral date. As to not delay the mailing of my fat 1/8ths I changed my fabric for this group and in the process of wrapping it now. Terriamn

KatsKidinWI 12-16-2013 03:00 PM

My fabric went out today.

terriamn 12-16-2013 04:12 PM

Oh I love paisleys also, very pretty fabric

Terriamn

Janice McC 12-17-2013 03:31 AM

Good morning ladies, I've gotten in more f8's and I've updated the fabric gallery for you. Keep the pix and F8s coming! I've got A LOT of pretty f8s just waiting for you!!!

Old_Rosebud 12-17-2013 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 6459661)
My friend and x brother in law fell while fixing a friends celing fan. When the friends poor wife returned she found Dewey barely breathing on the floor. he was rushed to a hospital where it was detrmined he had an inoperable brain bleed and placed on life support. My nehews agreed their dad wouldn't want to live like that, life support was removed and he peacefully passed away at 10:30 PM. with a very sad heart I'm trying to get my kids home, find . hotel or motel rooms for the 13 of us ( kids, spouses and grandkids) relatively close to the small town where the funeral will be without having an exact funeral date. As to not delay the mailing of my fat 1/8ths I changed my fabric for this group and in the process of wrapping it now. Terriamn

How terribly tragic. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Janice McC 12-18-2013 03:33 AM

Reminder to mail your F8's soon!

F8 status as of this morning:

Argentium
Bee Beatty (rec'd)
Bibliostone (rec'd)
Buslady (in transit)
Country 1
Dungeonquilter
Gaijin (in transit)
Jannie (rec'd)
KatsKidinWI
Libster (rec'd)
LJDugas (rec'd)
NanaKathy55
Nelco
Old_Rosebud (rec'd)
Terriamn
TheMamaHauser (rec'd)
Urgodschild2

Please remember all f8s must be in my hands January 3, 2014, so that means you must mail very soon as 2-day Priority is taking up to 5 days!