Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 11 - SLOW & EASY (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-11-slow-easy-t236364.html)

Old_Rosebud 04-20-2014 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 6683171)
Old_Rosebud- I do believe that's my fabric instead of ljdugas. She has a beautiful blue floral and another piece with butterfly wings. You can check them on the fabric gallery that Janice set up. I love the block. Thanks.

:o Oops! That's what I get for posting the pic without double checking my list. LOL. Yes - it is for you Libster. Hope you like it! I was right about one thing - it is the last block I had remaining to make. :)

Happy Easter everyone! He is risen!

Janice McC 04-20-2014 05:04 AM

Update & reminder!

Good morning S&E Group,

This is another reminder that completed blocks are due IN MY HANDS on SATURDAY, MAY 3. Below is a list of members. Those from whom I've rec'd completed blocks are in the bold print. There's still time for the rest of you to finish up but to be sure of on time arrival, please put your completed blocks in the mail by April 28 as we've had "2 day priority" take 5 days. Thank you swappers!

Argentium
BuzzyBeeBeatty - rec'd
Bibliostone - rec'd

Buslady - rec'd
DungeonQuilter - rec'd

Gaijin
Groovey Pieces
Jannie - rec'd
KatsKidinWI - rec'd
Libster -rec'd
Ljdugas -rec'd
Nanakathy55 -rec'd

Nelco - plans to ship 4/21
Old_Rosebud
Terriamn - rec'd
Themamahauser - rec'd
Urgodschild2 - rec'd

Old_Rosebud 04-20-2014 05:13 AM

Janice - mine are going out on Monday for sure. All my blocks are labeled and packaged so I just need to swing by the PO to send them on their way. I will email the tracking number Monday afternoon!

Nelco 04-20-2014 06:51 AM

Mailed mine Thur #9114901230801001454267. Should get it Monday.

Janice McC 04-20-2014 05:14 PM

Another update

OK, I've got another update since earlier today. Here's where we stand...

Argentium
BuzzyBeeBeatty - rec'd
Bibliostone - rec'd

Buslady - rec'd
DungeonQuilter - rec'd

Gaijin - verfied her pkg is being held at my PO for some inexplicable reason. I'll track it down Monday!
Groovey Pieces
Jannie - rec'd
KatsKidinWI - rec'd
Libster -rec'd
Ljdugas -rec'd
Nanakathy55 -rec'd

Nelco - verified in transit
Old_Rosebud - to be shipped on Monday
Terriamn - rec'd
Themamahauser - rec'd
Urgodschild2 - rec'd

Janice McC 04-21-2014 04:20 AM

Yet another update!

I've heard from Groovy Pieces and she's finishing up her blocks and will mail in time. Now I'm just waiting to hear from Argentium to confirm she's on schedule. i'm sure to hear from her soon.

Janice McC 04-21-2014 10:51 AM

Everyone is accounted for now and it looks like all blocks will be in on or a day or two before the deadline! Woohoo!

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 6684573)
I've heard from Groovy Pieces and she's finishing up her blocks and will mail in time. Now I'm just waiting to hear from Argentium to confirm she's on schedule. i'm sure to hear from her soon.

buslady 04-21-2014 11:07 AM

GREAT!! Am excited to get them, even though I don't think I will get to do anything with them for a little bit! Too many irons in the fire. I have a bathroom remodel to get done, tired of only having one.

Old_Rosebud 04-21-2014 11:11 AM

buslady -that's great! I vow to never ever live in a 1 bathroom house again. :D
Janice - sent you an email with tracking #. My blocks should arrive on Weds.

buslady 04-22-2014 04:36 AM

It's funny,. Our home, where we raised 3 kids for 30+ years only had one bathroom. We survived. Now it is just the 2 of us and we have 2 bathrooms. I can't believe how inconvenient it is to have just the one!!