Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-13-four-leaf-clover-4-month-group-t247799.html)

Bee Beatty 06-03-2014 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Billi (Post 6743070)
Awesome I'm already looking for possible ideas just waiting to see it and your wishes before I get too crazy

Also I am apologizing in advance for my craptastic writing on the labels My printer was down and I wrote them all out by hand :p With my writing I should have been a doctor.

I am loving this word "craptastic". I can immediately call to mind a variety of uses in a sentence. Its whole new way of getting one's point across! :) Nice to meet you. Looking forward to swapping with you!

Buzzy Bee

terriamn 06-03-2014 06:19 PM

Hi everyone and welcome to the new swappers. My fabric is cut, need to vague and take pictures. I am also sending fabrics from a swap I was in. Fabric all has a black background with a white print and would like you to use the exact opposite. White background with a black print and a dash of red somewhere in the block. Terriamn

Billi 06-03-2014 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My submission is 30's prints yes they are bagged I was too lazy to take them out :-0

Jannie 06-03-2014 07:00 PM

I didn't sign up for the boom swap this time. Just to much going on. Looks like there are some nice prints to work with so far. Have fun and remember to post your finished blocks.

bibliostone 06-04-2014 04:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These are the 4 fabrics I am sending. These will be used (probably) to make charity quilts for My Very Own Blanket, an organization that provides quilts to foster kids. They do not want them wider than 40 inches so I find that 6 blocks works well by the time you finish with sashings and a border. Also, I like to include at least one block in the quilt that I have made so I will send 5 F8s for 3 of the fabrics and 4 for the other. I doubt I will send any instructions with any of these fabrics so let your imagination reign.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]477832[/ATTACH]

Billi 06-04-2014 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty (Post 6743544)
I am loving this word "craptastic". I can immediately call to mind a variety of uses in a sentence. Its whole new way of getting one's point across! :) Nice to meet you. Looking forward to swapping with you!

Buzzy Bee

Good to meet you too buzzy bee :-) and everyone else here.

That is a favorite descriptor for me you will find my language can deteriorate as my frustration or excitement level rises I will do my best to keep it pg mmmm maybe pg13

Difergie 06-04-2014 07:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]477850[/ATTACH]
This is my fabric (which looks similar to my last boom fabric :-)....I am making a king size bedspread for a guest room! Thanks for helping me out LOL.....almost have my packets done...blessings...di

Janice McC 06-04-2014 10:33 AM

Reminder, as the subject has just come up on another thread, ALWAYS use BOARD NAMES, NEVER real names whenever you post here. It's less of an issue now as I'm the only one with everyone's full private info but try to be careful you don't accidentally share anything private that you or another person may not want shared. Thanks!

Bee Beatty 06-04-2014 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jannie (Post 6743769)
I didn't sign up for the boom swap this time. Just to much going on. Looks like there are some nice prints to work with so far. Have fun and remember to post your finished blocks.

We will miss you Jannie!

sunrise450 06-04-2014 01:04 PM

Batik fabric

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my fabrics for both swaps. I hope my picture comes through, I had to take with my IPad.