Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-13-sign-ups-closed-t246660.html)

ArizonaKAT 05-19-2014 12:38 PM

As for the slow and fast groups. My daughter pointed out to me that I should join both because I can work on the fast group the first two months and slow group the second two months. That way I'll have to fast groups. Anyone follow that logic?

Billi 05-19-2014 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6723200)
As for the slow and fast groups. My daughter pointed out to me that I should join both because I can work on the fast group the first two months and slow group the second two months. That way I'll have to fast groups. Anyone follow that logic?

That is amazing logic I may have to try that too, something to think about for sure.

Libster 05-19-2014 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6723200)

That's exactly what I'm going to do. We'll have until Dec. for that slow group so I know I can do that with no problem. I just got through cutting my 2nd set of F8s. I'll get them pressed and wrapped some time this week. Then I'll be ready to mail. Getting excited here!

jaba 05-19-2014 05:58 PM

Perfect sense! Gees, maybe I have another PM to send.....

terriamn 05-19-2014 06:20 PM

Swap

That is what I did last time also
Terri

Bluelady 05-19-2014 07:32 PM

Oh. Hmm.. if we have until December for the slow group... Hecks yeah! I can do a fast and the slow group! Party on Garth!

Bee Beatty 05-20-2014 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Bluelady (Post 6723713)
Oh. Hmm.. if we have until December for the slow group... Hecks yeah! I can do a fast and the slow group! Party on Garth!

Party on Garth!!! Sounds like the perfect name for the dual-speed Boom Swappers :) "What are you doing for the holidays this year?" I am going to the "Party on Garth" as a Blockmiester Member :)

OK.....too much time in the holiday stash box! Photos coming of fabrics!

Buzzy Bee Beatty!

ArizonaKAT 05-20-2014 07:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK, here is my Boom 12 blocks. I liked the way it turned out so much I intend to send yellow to people in Boom 13 that didn't join Boom 12 so I can get a bed quilt out of this.

ArizonaKAT 05-20-2014 07:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And, here is what I'm thinking of sending to the rest of you. I'm thinking of a tone on tone any color in the fabric but powder blue. I bought a ton of that at the last WalMart sale I can use for a back, binding, etc.

sunrise450 05-20-2014 10:03 AM

Janice, Have you received my email asking to be in both groups?