Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 14 - April - 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-14-april-3-month-group-t257870.html)

NanaKathy55 12-31-2014 07:22 AM

Hello Fellow Boom Swappers
Just wanted to wish ya'all a great New Year Eve..here is hoping 2015 is our best year yet!!
Hugs
Kathy

Janice McC 12-31-2014 08:33 AM

Good morning and Happy New Year's Eve. I second Nanakathy's good wishes for the coming year! I'm so ready to see 2014 gone so tomorrow I'll be up with a smile on. Let's all have a sip of whatever your favorite beverage is tonight and toast our groups' health and good quilting!

Billi, you may have posted the pic on the original sign-up thread. I didn't think about going back there to pick up the photos but I will do so later today. I have time - I'M ALL ALONE UNTIL 5 PM! (Well, me and Gracie, the cat. Mom and Sis are at their house for the day along with their cat and dog, DH is at our cabin checking on it with our 2 dogs and I'm relaxing by housecleaning and doing laundry. Ah, good times!!! roflol.) Anyway, everyone keep the pix rolling in. I plan to mail out everyone's package on Friday, providing I get Ruthee's today.

Again, Happy New Year! Sláinte Mhath!
Janice

Janice McC 12-31-2014 12:20 PM

Hi again everyone. Just an fyi that Ruthee's f8s did not come in the usps mail today nor have I rec'd a tracking number. Unless they appear TODAY by another carrier, or I get that tracking number that says they are on their way, I will ship the f8s I have as planned on Friday, January 2. It'll be good to get your f8s on your way so you can start your block-making! I cannot wait to see the pix!

terriamn 12-31-2014 06:51 PM

Happy New Year's Eve all. Hope we all have a great new year.

craftyone27 12-31-2014 07:55 PM

Happy New Year to all our Boomers!!

craftyone27 12-31-2014 07:56 PM

Janice - not sure if it matters but there were 2 different fabrics in my F8s - both w/similar colors from the same fabric line.

Janice McC 01-01-2015 05:24 AM

Morning! I just opened the pkg and grabbed one for a shot. I haven't actually sorted the April group's fabrics but will today. I'll find the other fabric and post a pic of it as well. (Gorgeous fabrics, btw. I saw them at my LQS and was sorely tempted.)

Originally Posted by craftyone27 (Post 7028969)
Janice - not sure if it matters but there were 2 different fabrics in my F8s - both w/similar colors from the same fabric line.

sunrise450 01-01-2015 07:21 AM

Janice I posted a photo of my fabrics but if you can't find it today let me know and I will send another pic.
I know I said that I will be doing all blocks with PP but I am going to change that and leave the PP up to me. Some fabrics just don't want to be PP'ed!
I hope we all have a happy new year. Last year was very hard to get through, in fact the last two years were hard. They are behind me now and I have learned to accept what was.
I am going to spend today piecing and cleaning "my" quilting mess up. I have two sets to finish in a swap and then I am going to happily dive into this swap. My main goal this year is UFO's, also a "no buy" year. Of course if I just have to have fabric to go with what I already have and of course your blocks, then of course I will bite the bullet and force myself to go to the lqs. (sigh)
Have a great day all

cuppy 01-01-2015 08:44 AM

Happy New Years to all , Wish all many sewing hours, with all your stash in 2015!

cuppy 01-01-2015 08:50 AM

My fabric is gray and white, I would love paper pieced, pieced,or any thing you choose. Many colors will go from your stash.