Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 16 - OverAchievers - 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-16-overachievers-2-month-group-t276350.html)

terriamn 04-29-2016 01:46 PM

You sound like one determined lady Quiltermomma. gee's I can't get the one baby quilt quilted and the other sewn together.

Janice McC 05-01-2016 03:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my block for Moonrise. It was a study in economy. I tried to use as little of her fabric and still make a nice block. Unfortunately I only had scrap pieces of the two fabrics I wanted to use with it. By the time I was done, I had two scraps left smaller than a 2 1/2 inch square each. My goodness, that was too close for comfort! Moonrise, I hope it'll work for you. And I'll be sending back a good sized piece of your f8.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]549119[/ATTACH]

On to the to the next one!

moonrise 05-01-2016 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7538372)
This is my block for Moonrise. It was a study in economy. I tried to use as little of her fabric and still make a nice block. Unfortunately I only had scrap pieces of the two fabrics I wanted to use with it. By the time I was done, I had two scraps left smaller than a 2 1/2 inch square each. My goodness, that was too close for comfort! Moonrise, I hope it'll work for you. And I'll be sending back a good sized piece of your f8.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]549119[/ATTACH]

On to the to the next one!

I love it! Thanks so much! Can't wait to get all of my blocks back! :)

QuilterMomma 05-02-2016 08:07 AM

I have seven blocks sewn up. I will post photos hopefully today, but may be tomorrow. Dealing with computer issues and new phone talking to computer. Oh the technology us wiser people need to learn. (No I am not old, just technology challenged.) There are lots of two color requests so that made my choices easy. I have all the blocks cut and ready to just sit and sew. I did finish up four customer quilts on the long arm this last weekend so that helped. Now eight more to go. I will be sure to send back fabric that needs sent back. A couple of them are hard to send back because they are so pretty.

QuilterMomma 05-02-2016 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7536568)
You sound like one determined lady Quiltermomma. gee's I can't get the one baby quilt quilted and the other sewn together.

Have to be, otherwise would not get much done at all. Would sit and just admire all the pretties. LOL

QuilterMomma 05-04-2016 08:08 AM

I am down to just three left. Had fabric cut for one on Terriann's and changed my mind. Recut a couple pieces and it is ready to go now. Finally figured out a plan for Jaba's. I am trying to post photos, but my phone is not cooperating with the computer to upload them. Going to have to do it the hard way I think.

Billi 05-04-2016 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 7538931)
Have to be, otherwise would not get much done at all. Would sit and just admire all the pretties. LOL

That is one of my favorite parts of the process. :) can't wait to see the blocks you made.

terriamn 05-04-2016 08:40 AM

Me to love the pictures

QuilterMomma 05-04-2016 09:04 AM

Blocks done

2 Attachment(s)
Here are Libsters

QuilterMomma 05-04-2016 09:04 AM

Kass

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Kass