Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 20 - Hummingbird 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-20-hummingbird-2-month-group-t293771.html)

hav4boys 01-05-2018 08:42 AM

Okay, I have made an error and am sincerely sorry. I sent a note to customer service asking about putting EQ8 on multiple computers. The answer was yes.

After SewBiz's remark, I looked at the website and dug deeper and found this: I only have 1 computer. Can I let my friend use the 2nd activation?

No. EQ8 is licensed to a single user. Sharing your license ID with someone is breaking the license agreement and is the same as stealing. Each user must purchase their own personal license of the software.

I must withdraw my offer since I do not want to steal from the company. I am sincerely sorry.

Libster 01-05-2018 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't beat yourself up, hav4boys. You found out what's allowed and you corrected it. That's all you can ask from anyone.
I'm bored this morning so I made myself a block. I think I'm going to love this quilt!
Edited to say: I don't know why my Paint program is not letting me crop horizontally. Aggravating!

terriamn 01-05-2018 09:30 AM

Very pretty block Libster, are you asking for a white on white BO

Libster 01-05-2018 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7977174)
Very pretty block Libster, are you asking for a white on white BO

Asking for COC only.

joanelizbay 01-05-2018 10:11 AM

Is COC cream??? Not sure Ive seen that abbreviation before :) Its a very pretty block. Whats the name of it??

Libster 01-05-2018 10:34 AM

Yep, COC = cream on cream. The block is Crosstrack from Quiltmaker's 1000 Blocks.

Cheesehead 01-05-2018 11:51 AM

Pretty block Libster, I can't wait to get started on this swap! Just got back from post office and mailing by F8's to Janice, so happy they are on their way.

Jan

Janice McC 01-05-2018 12:38 PM

Pretty block, Libster. Your fabric is beautiful. QM, same for yours. I’m going to the LQS for something to go with Jaba’s so I might just add a few more F4s to the purchase. Cannot tell you all how much I’m looking forward to participating this round!

Janice McC 01-05-2018 01:06 PM

Jaba, D.Henson, Libster and Sewbizgirl, each of you likely received an email stating that your package was refused by me. It’s an error. The mail carrier must have hit the wrong button on her scanner. A package from each of you is in my hands. No worries. All is well! (I’ll mention this to her tomorrow if she’s working on Saturday. She’s usually 110 percent on the ball.)

Libster 01-05-2018 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7977281)
Pretty block, Libster. Your fabric is beautiful. QM, same for yours. I’m going to the LQS for something to go with Jaba’s so I might just add a few more F4s to the purchase. Cannot tell you all how much I’m looking forward to participating this round!

I think all of us are just as happy that you're playing again too! We love you joining in to have fun with us. We missed you not playing last Boom.