Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

jaba 06-20-2018 08:22 AM

Terri, I love the hair and my favorite color too!! That will be my treat after chemo and radiation....I'm doing it!! My kids will think I've lost my mind but it won't be anything new;)

GramE 06-20-2018 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 8079242)
Terri, I love the hair and my favorite color too!! That will be my treat after chemo and radiation....I'm doing it!! My kids will think I've lost my mind but it won't be anything new;)

What a great treat to look fwd too!

D.Henson 06-20-2018 09:31 AM

My f8s arrived a day early!! Woo Hoo!! Beautiful fabric, I love them all. I received 20. Perfect!
Thank you Janice.

Jaba, definitely go for it!! You will rock the purple.

travelinggramma 06-20-2018 10:03 AM

with so many of us "out of town" I wonder who will have the first block done??
I love the purple. I want to get the temporary chalk for the hair to play with.

Cheesehead 06-20-2018 10:21 AM

Checked my tracking and mine is out for delivery, I can't wait for the package to get here! I've just put a new blade in my rotary cutter and a new needle in my sewing machine, I'm soooo ready!

Terri, the haircolor is just as the kids say awesome!

Jaba that will be a perfect "gift to me" when you are finished with your treatments :thumbup:.

Libster 06-20-2018 10:25 AM

Well, Ladies...….I usually get my F8s in two days. But.....this time they have decided to take a tropical vacation all by themselves! They arrived in San Juan, PR this morning! I checked and the zip code was correct on the shipping label. I guess the machine reading the label must be dyslexic. It will be interesting to see how long it takes these jokers to come home. LOL (Would've been nice if they had taken me along with them!) LOL

GramE 06-20-2018 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8079303)
Well, Ladies...….I usually get my F8s in two days. But.....this time they have decided to take a tropical vacation all by themselves! They arrived in San Juan, PR this morning! I checked and the zip code was correct on the shipping label. I guess the machine reading the label must be dyslexic. It will be interesting to see how long it takes these jokers to come home. LOL (Would've been nice if they had taken me along with them!) LOL

From what I hear it’s too hot in NC right now. I had a pkg order and shipped from Kentucky that spent 5 days in California. I’m with you, it could have at least asked if you wanted to go. :shock:

TG, i’m concerned about hurrying. Nothing good comes when I hurry!

Libster 06-20-2018 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8079308)
From what I hear it’s too hot in NC right now. I had a pkg order and shipped from Kentucky that spent 5 days in California. I’m with you, it could have at least asked if you wanted to go. :shock:

TG, i’m concerned about hurrying. Nothing good comes when I hurry!

Well, you're right about the heat in NC! It's so hot out that it just sucks the air out of your lungs. My DD is in Florida right now and she said it's 10 degrees cooler there! Go figure.

Edited to say- We did have 3 days of Spring this year though!

Janice McC 06-20-2018 11:06 AM

Well, of course, we’ll all want pix if you care to share. You ladies are bolder than I am. I’ve been saying for 20 years I’d like to try being a redhead for a bit but I’ve never done it. :(. maybe red highlights one day????

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 8079242)

Janice McC 06-20-2018 11:11 AM

Boom Biz - personal info

Please keep in mind that as you post pix or chat with one another not to reveal personal information about another person. What a person divulges about themselves is up to them but lots of people don’t like their personal info posted. It’s very easy to do in pix when you think you’re just posting a block you’ve recd but actually an address label is visible. Please be careful! Thank you!