Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22, 3 month group - Later (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-3-month-group-later-t302396.html)

Kassaundra 02-23-2019 06:44 AM

Oh how adorable NanaK.

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 (Post 8214903)
Here is of picture of Juliet

Lstew2212 02-23-2019 06:56 AM

SewBiz and NanaKathy, Congratulations on the new babies, they are wonderful.

Jaba, your star blocks are great. I love looking at the pictures.

Kass - your creativity astounds me. More like art.

Themerklefamily, your blocks are fantastic.

I can't wait to see what is created with my fabric.

terriamn 02-23-2019 07:18 AM

She is beautiful, Congratulations Nana Kathy

mjpEncinitas 02-23-2019 07:49 AM

Congratulations nanaK. Your great granddaughter is beautiful. My mother calls herself GeeGee instead of great grandmother. She says great grandmother sounds too old.

Gorgeous block blocks everyone. Perfect points! Kassaundra great use of the fun Kaffe fabric.

Sewbiz and Jaba you are so quick. I’m plodding along as usual. I’m trying to get everything done by April. DH and I are leaving for a monthlong camping trip in our kluged up van.

Jayne I look forward to seeing you this spring. The shop hop (Cruising Quilters) starts March 2 or 3. It’s at 11 stores.

Anyone in Nevada or the eastern side of the central/ northern CA and want a visit in April?

zozee 02-23-2019 07:58 AM

NanaK--Juliet is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. She is really a healthy size for being so newborn. Darling outfit and I'm just over the moon for you.

Makes me want to post pictures of my twin grandlambs. Anybody mind?

GramE 02-23-2019 08:12 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609082[/ATTACH]
Janice, this isn’t for the gallery.

Beautiful babies for beautiful grandmas. I so cherish those times as mine are all grown and growing into adulthood. So many memories!

Kass, I love those blocks but especially the second one. So unique.
I'm loving all the blocks. Looking at blocks is way better than movies, news or basketball! Trying to set one goal for today, maybe try to see the top of the dining room table, I'm sure its there! And a newly graduated from tech school grandson will be home today, that will be the highlight of the day.

I'm handsewing a quilt from the comfortable confines of my recliner. I need 10 more of the block above. We are to get 3+" of rain this afternoon. I'm going to need a life raft to get the dog when she is on a barking rant in the far side of the yard! :D

Kassaundra 02-23-2019 08:24 AM

Some of us post pet pics, including naked chickens, lambs would be cute to add to our boom menagerie

Originally Posted by zozee (Post 8215051)
NanaK--Juliet is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. She is really a healthy size for being so newborn. Darling outfit and I'm just over the moon for you.

Makes me want to post pictures of my twin grandlambs. Anybody mind?

Kassaundra 02-23-2019 08:24 AM

Thanks Pat, your pic isn't showing.

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8215068)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]609082[/ATTACH]
Janice, this isn’t for the gallery.

Beautiful babies for beautiful grandmas. I so cherish those times as mine are all grown and growing into adulthood. So many memories!

Kass, I love those blocks but especially the second one. So unique.
I'm loving all the blocks. Looking at blocks is way better than movies, news or basketball! Trying to set one goal for today, maybe try to see the top of the dining room table, I'm sure its there! And a newly graduated from tech school grandson will be home today, that will be the highlight of the day.

I'm handsewing a quilt from the comfortable confines of my recliner. I need 10 more of the block above. We are to get 3+" of rain this afternoon. I'm going to need a life raft to get the dog when she is on a barking rant in the far side of the yard! :D

Libster 02-23-2019 08:53 AM

NanaKathy, those great-grands bring just as much joy as the grands. She is beautiful. Congratulations!

travelinggramma 02-23-2019 09:21 AM

Thank you Jaba for my block. Last night DH was channel flipping and found an old game show named Concentration. When I say my block I thought of it - the illusion that all the oranges were behind the green. Yea I know - my mind takes weird side tracks.
My DD started calling my grandmother grandma-ma as she was grandma's ma. It stuck. Now my mother is Grandmama to her GreatGrands.
And I also have been thinking of the next boom fabric - checking different sales etc.!! We are all addicted!