Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 22, 3 month group - Later (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-22-3-month-group-later-t302396.html)

klaws 03-02-2019 07:49 AM

Bibliostone, love my block! Thank you so much!
Hav4boys, what an adorable baby boy. Congratulations!
I've been sick this past week with a cold and bad congestion. I still have a horrible cough. I am going to work on some blocks this weekend. Hope to have pictures soon.

AnnieQuilts 03-02-2019 09:05 AM

Pictures

8 Attachment(s)
Here's what I've done so far.

Several of you are getting the same block. In Boom 20 I got really bogged down with over planning, so I decided to simplify.

I couldn't get the names to show up between the pictures. These are for Terriamn, Darcyshannon, Marcialee, MJPEncinitas, NanaKathy55, TheMerkleFamily, TravelingGramma, and Vikkim.

travelinggramma 03-02-2019 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8218736)
This is turning into the baby boom! I love it. My blood pressure gets lower every time I look! Hope his momma is doing well.

May be a good name!! I love seeing babies and children...all give me a boost. I just saw an article about Kate Middleton and her work with babies and preschool - especially their mothers. She said that for the first half a year - everyone is oohing and ahhing and helping. After that you are left alone! Of course I am amazed with all her help that she has had that opportunity - but so glad that she is talking about it for all the normal mothers.

AnnieQuilts - Wow - I love your blocks - but mine is over the top. Where did you get that?? It is so perfect. My grandfather was a potato farmer and your block makes me think of him. Thank you

TheMerkleFamily 03-02-2019 10:18 AM

Thank you so much AnnieQuilts for my crazy Kaffe block! I love it :) All of your blocks are wonderful!

NanaKathy55 03-02-2019 10:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ladies,,Thanks for my blocks..they are wonderful
Here are a couple that I have done
This block is for HAV4boys..what a great thing to donate to the teenage girls

NanaKathy55 03-02-2019 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And this one is for JaniceMcC

mjpEncinitas 03-02-2019 11:04 AM

Thank you Annie for my block. I love seeing the same block done with different fabrics. It’s like a mini art lesson for us. It’s funny, the main reason I love the booms is I get to do many different designs. The designing is the fun part for me.

There is a shop hop going on in San Diego. I’m going to go to 3 shopstoday. One is far away but supposed to be very good. I’m doing the other 6 on Wednesday with a friend. I have to pick up fabric for a few of you! I try to use my stash but ....

terriamn 03-02-2019 11:29 AM

More great blocks, love seeing them all.

sewbizgirl 03-02-2019 11:50 AM

Those are terrific blocks, ladies! That potato block is really going to be cute in the quilt. :thumbup: I also really love the pink and black monkey wrench block.

Cheesehead 03-02-2019 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My first block for the Laters group is for Kass, a Dashing Geese block.[ATTACH=CONFIG]609565[/ATTACH]