Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-early-birds-2-month-group-t305868.html)

Janice McC 08-16-2019 03:02 PM

Libster, love your blocks for Moonrise. :)

Libster snd Terriamn, I do feel better but I don’t have any answers yet although I might in about 2 weeks. At least I am piecing a bit and am able to keep up here better. This is really my first experience with anxiety at this level and I have far more respect for those who deal with it daily or for long periods of time. Anyway, I’m off to start another block right now. :)

jaba 08-16-2019 03:23 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I didn't get a lot sewn today but a couple at least. My main sewing machine was starting to growl at me to be cleaned so that does take awhile, and I was lucky to fall into this purchase. A Husqvarna Viking 555, the lady bought it brand new and they were moving and she didn't have room in the trailer or anywhere to move it she said. You ladies are not going to believe she told me $25.00 has all the original parts and pieces, complete with books, all the feet and extra ones she had bought, 4 packs of needles, scissors, etc....you get the idea everything she had for sewing. I felt guilty and still do but gave her a $100.00 and she's a very happy camper.
So the blocks today go to GramE, hope you can use these Pat. Now I have to find a block that will fit 4- 2" squares, that's what I have left of your blue:)[ATTACH=CONFIG]616192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616193[/ATTACH]
Have to show you some pics of my bargain 'cause it sews like dream[ATTACH=CONFIG]616194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616195[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616196[/ATTACH]

GramE 08-16-2019 03:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]616191[/ATTACH]
This one is for Moonrise. I hope this works for what you had planned. As I was perusing the blocks in a magazine, this one just looked like a bag style.

Wow, Jaba, great deal on the machine! And I love the blocks!

Macybaby 08-16-2019 04:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Congrats on your new baby - Jaba!

I got a few blocks done this afternoon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616197[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616198[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616199[/ATTACH]

GramE 08-16-2019 04:32 PM

Amazing, MacyBaby and beautiful. Thank you.

Libster 08-16-2019 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 8290276)
I didn't get a lot sewn today but a couple at least. My main sewing machine was starting to growl at me to be cleaned so that does take awhile, and I was lucky to fall into this purchase. A Husqvarna Viking 555, the lady bought it brand new and they were moving and she didn't have room in the trailer or anywhere to move it she said. You ladies are not going to believe she told me $25.00 has all the original parts and pieces, complete with books, all the feet and extra ones she had bought, 4 packs of needles, scissors, etc....you get the idea everything she had for sewing. I felt guilty and still do but gave her a $100.00 and she's a very happy camper.
So the blocks today go to GramE, hope you can use these Pat. Now I have to find a block that will fit 4- 2" squares, that's what I have left of your blue:)[ATTACH=CONFIG]616192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616193[/ATTACH]
Have to show you some pics of my bargain 'cause it sews like dream[ATTACH=CONFIG]616194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616195[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]616196[/ATTACH]

Wow, Jaba! Talk about falling in a bucket and coming up smelling like a rose! I think you made the buy of a life time. Your blocks are sooo pretty.

GramE, love this block for Moonrise. I've never seen this one before.

Libster 08-16-2019 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My last block for this group is for Terriamn. Now, on to the Night Owls!

moonrise 08-17-2019 01:15 AM

GramE - I love it! Thanks so much! <3

I've been sewing my fingers off all week. DH and I are getting ready to leave to set up our booth at the Farmer's Market (locally grown and/or locally handmade items only). It's being combined with a car show, and they're saying the turnout is supposed to be huge. I hope the extra people result in extra sales! :D It's also supposed to be almost 100 degrees today. Ugh! Not particularly looking forward to that! ;)

terriamn 08-17-2019 04:22 AM

Janice hubby brought out my package and I have the right count.

Jaba what a great deal on your new sewing machine.

libster thanks for my blocks love the grays you chose

Mona G 08-17-2019 04:23 AM

Good luck moonrise, drink lots of water.