Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

klaws 08-01-2019 05:18 AM

Terri, hope your infection clears up soon and permanently!
Hav, happy belated birthday. You are the same age as my son. I still think of him as a kid! :)

Janice McC 08-01-2019 05:56 AM

Boom Biz - F8s and contact

Quick reminder that all f8s are due in my hands one week from today so that means shipping by this coming Monday at the latest to ensure on-time delivery. The due date is firm! And I can assure you it's best to leave at least an extra day in the event of bad weather or an unforeseen delay. Good heavens, we've had packages come to me by way of San Juan, Puerto Rico. (Remember that, Libster?) LOL Please remember to send me your tracking info when you get it.

Also, one of the rules here is to check in once a week unless you've notified me previously that you'll out of touch for a while. We do have a couple of Boomers on vacation right now but everyone else, please keep in touch. If we don't hear from you, we begin to worry something has happened. No disappearing swappers this round. Thanks everyone!

SuziSew 08-01-2019 08:24 AM

Hi Janice, I just put my F8's in the mail, and they should arrive by Saturday. I'll PM the tracking number!

jaba 08-01-2019 09:01 AM

Beautiful day in Wyoming today, lots of warm and sunshine. My son and his wife and 6 other friends are on their way here to spend about 10 days. Be here tonight, Sturgis tomorrow for 3 days and then back here again to explore Yellowstone Park, etc. I'll have a house full. Have a great weekend everyone!

sewbizgirl 08-01-2019 10:11 AM

Have a great time, Jaba! Don't overdo it!

I'm quilting a huge (for me!) quilt for a friend today. Over halfway done, so I'm making good progress.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's fabrics arrive in the mail soon!

Janice McC 08-01-2019 11:59 AM

Jaba, have a grand time with your family and friends! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

SuziSew, I’ve already gotten tracking info directly from USPS. When that system works, it’s so helpful. :)

PamelaOry 08-01-2019 01:15 PM

Hi Nightowls!

just a quick check in from MSCQ on behalf of myself and my mom (Vikki). We are here at a quilting retreat. We’ve had a chance to do a little boom shopping in amongst our other activities. They have multiple fabric stores here and each store you spend $50 at, they give you a special charm for the charm bracelet they give you on day one. My husband was horrified to hear how many charms I have “earned”. Lol.

terriamn 08-01-2019 02:41 PM

Jaba have a fabulous family time. I have been to Sturgis ( they have a quilt shop) but haven’t had the opportunity to see Yellowstone yet.

Sewbiz good luck on finishing the quilt

Pamela and Vikki have fun, can’t wait to hear more about your retreat

annt59 08-02-2019 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am sending my fat 8s today. Requesting lite, lite cream with matching red or green or both.

terriamn 08-02-2019 09:19 AM

Ohhh Annt very pretty. I love florals and red is one of my very favorite