Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

sewbizgirl 08-26-2019 07:50 PM

Wow Kass... the reindeer block is amazing! It's a masterpiece... beautiful orchid photography, too. I see the 'bird'.

Jaba, it's great that your hubby isn't in too much pain. I know people who have had rotator cuff surgery and had tremendous pain for weeks after. The PT hurts, too. I hope he continues to be semi-comfortable.

Hav, thanks for saving those scraps for me!

Love your first two blocks, Annt. The brown batik flowers on the block for QB are so beautiful.

Queenbarbiej 08-27-2019 03:19 AM

Annt thank you so much for my block. The batik flowers are a wonderful touch. Kassandra you have an amazing eye and design sense. You've must be an architect or an artist for a living. I wish I could get my brain to come up with some clever designs. Thanks for the pictures of the pretty orchids.

Kassaundra 08-27-2019 03:42 AM

Thanks for the compliment, I am a paramedic.

Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej (Post 8294392)
Annt thank you so much for my block. The batik flowers are a wonderful touch. Kassandra you have an amazing eye and design sense. You've must be an architect or an artist for a living. I wish I could get my brain to come up with some clever designs. Thanks for the pictures of the pretty orchids.

terriamn 08-27-2019 04:39 AM

Kass once again an incredibly amazing block. It is beautiful. Love your orchid photos and I can also see the bird.

Annt you are off to a great start, the batik flowers go perfect in the block

Jaba great news that Bill isn’t in a lot of pain

Janice McC 08-27-2019 04:55 AM

Morning, Night Owls. Kassaundra, the orchid pix are lovely as is your newest block. I don't recall seeing one like that before. Wow. Annt59, pretty blocks. I, too, like the batik floral you added to QBJ's block. Jaba, those are a lot of blocks and all of them lovely. I especially like the darker green you used with Annt59's and the script center of IrishMom's. Hope DH continues doing well. PamelaOry, you turned lemons into lemonade with your friendship star. Nice recovery! Juliasb, love the blue star for Marija. :) I'm off to the dentist for a 6 month checkup. Always my least favorite routine appointments of the year. :(

Libster 08-27-2019 06:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's my two for this morning. First is for Kass, second is for Queenbarbiej. Ask for color, Kass, and you shall receive!

klaws 08-27-2019 06:40 AM

I am totally amazed at all the beautiful blocks everyone has made.

sewbizgirl 08-27-2019 07:00 AM

Pretty blocks, Libster, and so well done.

That night owl is cute too.

juliasb 08-27-2019 07:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A block for Kass is done! I hope to get at least one more completed today. I am getting close to the end of the line here. Of course then I will go back and who knows, maybe a second block or a change here and there before I get them ready to ship out. Again the colors are a bit overwhelmed by shadows. It is a rainy day here and very cloudy. Here's to you Kass!

Cheesehead 08-27-2019 08:40 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Yesterday was a rainy day and great for sewing, here are the blocks that are finished.

For Smglover 207[ATTACH=CONFIG]616713[/ATTACH]

For SBG[ATTACH=CONFIG]616714[/ATTACH]

For MJP[ATTACH=CONFIG]616715[/ATTACH]

For Juliasb[ATTACH=CONFIG]616716[/ATTACH]

For IrishMom[ATTACH=CONFIG]616717[/ATTACH]