Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

Janice McC 09-28-2019 02:25 PM

Hi everyone! Just a quick note that the gallery site, weebly.com, has undergone some changes while I was gone and I'm unable (today) to add or change anything. Happily, last night I was able to get in and work on Early Birds but today, no luck. I'm hoping it's just temporary. If not, I'll figure something out. In the meantime, please keep adding your blocks here and I'll grab them in the hopes they'll end up in the gallery. As for me....that growl you hear isn't my tummy. Grrrrrrr.

marija 09-28-2019 04:09 PM

Janice, sounds like you had a great vacation! I can't get over all the beautiful blocks that have been posted
Thanks everyone who who made mine..I will be mailing my blocks the 1st of October. Will send the tracking number to you.

sewbizgirl 09-28-2019 04:11 PM

Hi D. Henson... nice to hear from you.

Janice McC 09-28-2019 04:42 PM

Marija, if you'd like, I'll take photos for you and post them when they come in. Marija, my vacation was very good and soon I'll post a pic or two. I've been frustrated by the gallery and preoccupied with that so I haven't even really read posts, just grabbed pix. Will try to remedy that by Monday.

Everyone, ignore my previous post abt Weebly not workiing, or rather ignore it for now. As soon as I posted I couldn't get in, voila! In I went and we should be up to date now. I had about 50 blocks to add so there may be errors with names, etc. Don't hesitate to (nicely) let me know.

Originally Posted by marija (Post 8307168)
Janice, sounds like you had a great vacation! I can't get over all the beautiful blocks that have been posted
Thanks everyone who who made mine..I will be mailing my blocks the 1st of October. Will send the tracking number to you.

bibliostone 09-28-2019 05:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Great blocks have been posted. Such unique ties you make Kass. Do you get requests from your husband's colleagues for their own special ties?

Finally got back to block making today.

This one is for Jaba. It is named Squash Blossom.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617907[/ATTACH]

The second one is for Klaws.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617908[/ATTACH]

Hope you both enjoy them.

sewbizgirl 09-28-2019 05:58 PM

Lovely blocks, B-stone! All those angular designs look so good with Jaba's southwest fabric. Love the clefs in the center of Klaws' blocks too. Cute!

IrishMom 09-28-2019 07:15 PM

BiblioStone -- both blocks are great, but you outdid yourself with Jaba's! Great use of shapes to make her fabric shine!

IrishMom 09-28-2019 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8307178)
Marija, if you'd like, I'll take photos for you and post them when they come in. Marija, my vacation was very good and soon I'll post a pic or two. I've been frustrated by the gallery and preoccupied with that so I haven't even really read posts, just grabbed pix. Will try to remedy that by Monday.

Everyone, ignore my previous post abt Weebly not workiing, or rather ignore it for now. As soon as I posted I couldn't get in, voila! In I went and we should be up to date now. I had about 50 blocks to add so there may be errors with names, etc. Don't hesitate to (nicely) let me know.

Wow that's a lot of blocks -- we were on a roll! I checked and most of mine made in to the Gallery except one. Could you please add Jaba's block from post 1101. Thanks so much!

vikkim 09-29-2019 08:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Good morning Boomers!
Wow! The line up of blocks is fabulous! I continue to be humbled by the talent here. I love seeing all the unique blocks.

Jayne, it was good to hear from you and nice to hear about your bounce back. Wow! You've made a lot of difficult changes! I'm in awe of your commitment to self! Go girl!!

Thank you IrishMom and Terriamn for the beautiful blocks! I love them. I can't wait to see my quilt come together!

I have a couple to share this morning.

This one is for Terriamn. I just loved these trees and wanted to feature them. I hope you like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617938[/ATTACH]

This one is for Listew. Thanks for sending me the extra swatch. I hope you like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617939[/ATTACH]

Have a great week everyone!
Vikki

Lstew2212 09-29-2019 04:49 PM

Vikki, I love my block. Thank you so much