Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

terriamn 09-25-2019 02:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My last block is for H4B
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617793[/ATTACH]
And Libster’s is corrected
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617794[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 09-25-2019 06:18 PM

Hi all! Reminder you may start shipping your blocks to me again tomorrow.

Having a great time on vacation in Colorado. My house sitter is in love with my cat and dogs so I’m not sure they’ll still want us back when we return. Walked nearly 15k steps today which for me is huge. And we went up to the visitors center at the Rocky Mtn National Park where you could walk up about 300 vertical feet to 12,005 feet and see almost the whole world. If you’ve never climbed steps at that altitude, well, it’s a challenge unless you’re in excellent shape and I’m not. But we all did it and were rewarded with stunning vistas.

Anyway, am jabbering. Hope all of you are well. I’ll catch up on posts and pix this weekend. Enjoy your rest of the week.

IrishMom 09-25-2019 07:39 PM

So jealous of your great trip Janice! Our family loves the National Parks and have visited many on our travels, but the Rocky Mountains is one we haven't been to yet (although we probably did every other National Park in CO!) Well, we all need something left to do on our bucket list! Enjoy the rest of your trip and safe travels home.

terriamn 09-25-2019 08:00 PM

Janice sounds like you are having a great vacation. You are getting me even more exciting about our upcoming vacation. Hope you took lots of pictures to share with us. Did you have your camp fire ?

Libster 09-26-2019 03:02 AM

Wow, Janice, I can just imagine how well you're sleeping after all that climbing! So glad you're enjoying your vacation. This is what you needed! I'm looking forward to some pictures too. Don't worry about your fur babies, they'll still love you.

juliasb 09-26-2019 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by IrishMom (Post 8305303)
And yesterday I made these blocks.

For Vikkim: I hope you like the dragonflies enjoying your flowers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617749[/ATTACH]

For SewBizGirl:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617750[/ATTACH]

And For Juliasb. In person the blues meld more to make four waves with your pretty pinky peach the background, my camera just didn't get it right.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617751[/ATTACH]

I think it is beautiful!! I can hardly wait to have it in my hands. Just perfect~
\

sewbizgirl 09-26-2019 06:42 AM

What a dream vacation, Janice. Quilt stores, too! You are going to have so much fun now sewing for a grandbaby.

IrishMom 09-26-2019 08:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Two more are completed!

For Terriamn. The middle part of the star is done in a light pink. I feel the block is very romantic!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617811[/ATTACH]

For SMGlover. Honestly your fabric was one which scared me, there were a lot of colors that could go really wrong if I couldn't find the right mix, but I really liked how the block came out.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]617812[/ATTACH]

Now to the sad task of changing my sewing room back into a dining room for the weekend!

terriamn 09-26-2019 08:52 AM

IrishMom thank you the Ohio Star block is so pretty

sewbizgirl 09-26-2019 11:00 AM

Pretty blocks, IrishMom! You got the colors just right for what both ladies asked for.