Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

givio 11-21-2019 06:33 PM

Oh! Thanks for the posting the gallery of older Booms. I really liked looking at finished quilts. Made me think I ought to get busy on my blocks and put them together. They are still waiting.

But! I've told myself to finish piecing the Smith Mountain Morning (Bonnie Hunter pattern) that I'm working on before moving to something else. Next on the list after that is a quilt for my granddaughter, it's going to be I Spy. So... that's how it goes.

Still! so nice to see what the Booms have been like. :-)

Queenbarbiej 11-21-2019 08:53 PM

I have the Early bird quilt all sandwich and ready for quilting. The night owl quilt is half way pieced together. By Thanksgiving I should have both sandwich and the night owl quilt quilted and with binding on.

Lstew2212 11-22-2019 03:46 AM

I got my package two days ago. With the holiday and working in retail, I’ve been quite busy. I will open it tonight when I get off work. Thank you ladies, I know I will have two special quilts when they are put together.

klaws 11-22-2019 06:26 AM

I received my wonderful blocks yesterday. Thank you everyone for making a block for me. I will be leaving feedback within the next week.

Janice, I hope you aren't too uncomfortable. Just remember, it won't last long.

Jaba, so sorry that you are not well. I hope you start feeling better soon.

juliasb 11-22-2019 06:38 AM

Ladies I need your help. I have looked everywhere and cannot find where/how to leave feedback. I thought I did but now I am just not getting it. Could be my brain is no processing things right?? Can you walk me through it?

annt59 11-22-2019 07:29 AM

I received my blocks on Wednesday. Thank you for the lovely blocks.

PamelaOry 11-22-2019 07:31 AM

The way I do it Julia is by clicking on the number next to the “feedback score” under a persons name next to a post of theres.

vikkim 11-22-2019 05:37 PM

Hi all,
I received my blocks yesterday and was able to pull them out and admire all of the beautiful blocks! I am so excited to see these blocks in a quilt! It is going to be stunning!! Thank you all for putting your time and talent into my quilt. And thanks Janice for all your work to coordinate this boom!

Thanks Pam for the advice on providing feedback! I would not have been able to figure that out by myself!

Vikki

juliasb 11-23-2019 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by PamelaOry (Post 8330862)
The way I do it Julia is by clicking on the number next to the “feedback score” under a persons name next to a post of theres.

I was just not finding the right button. Thank you I found it and am now on my way!

Janice McC 11-23-2019 06:40 AM

Good morning, Boomers! Anyone willing to post pix of all their blocks together? Would love to see them when (if) you have time to do it.

I'm healing nicely. Thanks for the well wishes.

DH is prepping dinner. Pesole. My goodness, it's so good. It's one dreary, rainy day here so a pot simmering on the stove for a couple of hours is just the thing. He's also making guacamole. It'll be a feast tonight. Have a lovely day today and stay out of the bad weather if you're in it's path.

(One month... <3 <3 <3 )