Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

IrishMom 11-20-2019 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 8329894)
These are some awesome blocks ladies, Irish mom, the orange fabric you used in my block is the same exact fabric I made that sun dress from.

Oh my, I had to go back and look!

IrishMom 11-20-2019 05:34 PM

My blocks arrived a day earlier than the tracking said!!!! I just walked in the door and I'll be looking at them soon in detail --- but the fabrics are so beautiful even through the bags!

PamelaOry 11-20-2019 08:26 PM

Got my blocks, they look wonderful! Thank you Ladies

Queenbarbiej 11-21-2019 04:25 AM

Thank you ladies for all of those lovely blocks. I posted feedback to all. Thank you!

bibliostone 11-21-2019 04:46 AM

Hi all, got my blocks on the 20th. They all look great. Thanks to everyone who made such wonderful blocks. I should be able to finish several older boom quilts with the additional blocks, but won't start on them until about January. Wishing you all happiness in the holiday times ahead.

jaba 11-21-2019 08:05 AM

Received the package yesterday. I haven’t had a chance to look at them yet but I will soon. I think this is the slowest I have ever been for getting my boom quilts completed, just started on the early birds yesterday. Doctors have finally decided that I got some kind of bacterial virus between Wyoming and Florida. Guess I just thought the plane would be better. It’s been a long road of so so days to in bed or on the couch. Hope it gets out of my system sooner than later.
not an excuse but wanted you all to know why I haven’t been on the internet very much.
I’ll try and get feedback posted soon but want the thank all of you for sharing your talents with me. It was a great Boom again thanks to you and Janice for making it all happen seamlessly:)
wishing all of you health and happiness in the coming year

terriamn 11-21-2019 08:12 AM

I am away from home visiting my sister but hubby called to say my blocks arrived. Thanks everyone

Janice I imagine the bandaid is so tight because of the skin graft and the doctor’s desire for you to have minimal scarring. I would be whining also

Jaba hope you feel better very soon.

Libster 11-21-2019 09:45 AM

Jaba, sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

Janice, I 'm hoping your discomfort will lessen as the skin graft begins to take and starts to grow. ((((((Hugs))))))

I've left feedback for everyone. I triple checked that every single one of them was positive before I clicked that button! If I've left anyone out, please let me know. I love every one of my blocks, Ladies. Thank you for swapping with me again.

I'd like to wish all of you and your families a joyous Thanksgiving, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

SuziSew 11-21-2019 09:57 AM

I received my blocks yesterday too! They are all amazing and the colors are wonderful to see in person! Thank you Janice and all the swapper for making my first BOOM so much fun!!

Janice McC 11-21-2019 11:32 AM

OK, thanks to the skin graft I've had, I'm to rest for the next week. Hmmm. Sleeping upright, no exertion so no cleaning, (there's a mixed blessing if ever I've heard one), no dog walking, no leaning over to tie my sneakers, no nothing. Computer work is ok though but unfortunately, I'm already bored with no Boom to take care of so I've already prepped the main portion of Boom 24's sign-ups and emails.

Hope everyone is liking their blocks. The remainder of the packages should arrive today.

If you all wish to keep in touch, there's no reason not to check in here to say hi and keep us abreast of the goings on with you and your quilting. And remember I will post the next boom info here first, shortly before sign-ups begin. And you will probably get your first glance of the grand within the next month or so. Woo hoo!

I've also opened up most of the oldest Booms in the gallery. Take a look if you are into nostalgia...