Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

Libster 07-30-2019 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej (Post 8282909)
Kass your hexies are wonderful.
Libster I did a practice star block for your fabric. Choose one of the colors in the star to go in you block. From the center out coral, light blue, lime green and orange.
Janice this star does not go in the gallery. It was a practice piece for when I make Libsters block.

I answered on the Early Bird thread, Queen.

klaws 07-30-2019 04:54 AM

Hav4boys, your grandsons are adorable!
Kass, you never cease to amaze me with your talent.
Thank you everyone for the compliments on my doll. I wish I still had her. Unfortunately, I sold her years ago.
Presently working on the quilt for my church auction. Something to keep me busy until I receive all the boom fabric.

Janice McC 07-30-2019 05:30 AM

Boom Biz

Good morning, Night Owls! Reminder that F8s's are due in my hands on August 8 but please ship by at least August 5 so they arrive on time. I've received f8s from those whose names are in bold print:

Annt59
Bibliostone
Cheesehead
Hav4boys
IrishMom
Jaba
Juliasb
Kassaundra
Klaws
Libster

Lstew2212
Marija
MjpEncinitas
PamelaOry
Queenbarbiej
Sewbizgirl

Smglover207
SuziSew
Terriamn
Vikkim

Looking good, Night Owls! Thank you!

hav4boys 07-30-2019 09:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Packaged and headed out. I decided the batik was for the night owls since everyone is only making one block. Solid white and the batik... not sure what I will do with this quilt yet.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]615447[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 07-30-2019 09:10 AM

Are you sending different colors of this batik, Hav? The one you showed earlier was blue, I believe.

juliasb 07-30-2019 09:12 AM

Oh how cute. You deserved !st prize as far as I am concerned!

hav4boys 07-30-2019 09:35 AM

SBG, it is blue. It is just the way the picture took when I had it in the baggie. It is a beautiful shade of blue.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8283123)
Are you sending different colors of this batik, Hav? The one you showed earlier was blue, I believe.

terriamn 07-30-2019 02:19 PM

Kass your hexis are amazing.

klaws Miss April is beautiful

I also made s vernal of the Waldorf dolls when my dd was homeschooling the kids with the Waldorf system.

Gave my lawn furniture a fresh paint job, grunted and groaned removing everything from deck, did some scrapping and sanding and stained the deck with 2 layers of one coat stain. Still huffing and puffing trying to get everything back on deck. Tomorrow starts the part I dislike the most, staining all the vertical slats. Yuck. Want it all to be finished so I can get back to the tablerunner I am working on.

GramE 07-30-2019 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8283244)
Gave my lawn furniture a fresh paint job, grunted and groaned removing everything from deck, did some scrapping and sanding and stained the deck with 2 layers of one coat stain. Still huffing and puffing trying to get everything back on deck. Tomorrow starts the part I dislike the most, staining all the vertical slats. Yuck. Want it all to be finished so I can get back to the tablerunner I am working on.

Don’t you hate it when chores get in the way of sewing. At my house the dogs are even jealous of the sewing machine chair, they don’t like me sitting there! :D

sewbizgirl 07-30-2019 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8283133)
SBG, it is blue. It is just the way the picture took when I had it in the baggie. It is a beautiful shade of blue.

Oh, so the picture in the gallery is the truer color. Beautiful!

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8283244)

Gosh Terri, I am impressed! You must be feeling really good these days. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8283276)
Don’t you hate it when chores get in the way of sewing. At my house the dogs are even jealous of the sewing machine chair, they don’t like me sitting there! :D

Gram, my doggie has a "lay down" spot by my sewing machine, for when I'm on it. He's not allowed to stand there bugging me while I'm sewing. ;)