Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-25-flurries-3-month-group-t312388.html)

Janice McC 09-19-2020 05:01 PM

So I just heard back from Cheesehead. Her area took a hard hit from Sally but she and her family are well and unhurt but without power still. She hopes it will be on within a week. Phew. Sally was rough on several of our Boomers I’m afraid.

LAF2019 09-20-2020 04:01 AM

Looking forward to boom packages this week! getting organized with various blocks I want to make

hav4boys 09-20-2020 02:47 PM

I have found the most wonderful paper piecing patterns for Wizard of Oz. Totally will depend on which one I do with the material I get. i love paper piecing. Hoping for the yellow bricks.

Janice McC 09-20-2020 02:54 PM

Tomorrow everyone will get their tracking numbers but shipping will be Tuesday.

Enjoy your evening.

travelinggramma 09-20-2020 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8419316)
I have found the most wonderful paper piecing patterns for Wizard of Oz. Totally will depend on which one I do with the material I get. i love paper piecing. Hoping for the yellow bricks.

you must have seen the same site I saw!!

Bugaroo 09-20-2020 05:38 PM

Hubby and I have been camp/traveling for the past week. Miss you guys ... lots of happenings in a week!

Have4boys, congrats on your machine! I got a new Janome last winter. It was my first Janome and I love it! Cool fabric... love the primary colors.

mjpEncinitas 09-20-2020 06:08 PM

Have4boys. I have a Janome 6600. It’s a workhorse!

sewbizgirl 09-20-2020 06:29 PM

Glad you are safely home with the camper, Bugaroo! That was a lot of driving.

IrishMom 09-21-2020 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8419328)
you must have seen the same site I saw!!

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8419316)

I'm so happy people are excited about my fabric! I almost didn't use it thinking it might be too juvenile.

Janice McC 09-21-2020 05:19 AM

For those of you in both groups, I am able to put both groups F8s in a single envelop, except for Hav4boys, yours is in a medium box. Enough of you used smaller ziplocks than usual and that made all the difference. Good for you. I may actually get them done this afternoon and I wonder, has anyone shipped earlier than the date on the mailing label? I had them printed for Tuesday shipping but after an appointment later, I may have time to run them all to the post office. If I take them early, what are they going to do? Take my birthday away? Anyone had this scenario?