Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-26-sign-ups-now-open-thru-4-30-21%2A%2A%2A-t315102.html)

Janice McC 06-11-2021 06:36 AM

Hi to all from Kansas! I’m visiting my younger son and his GF. It’s going to be a scorcher today. Yesterday I got to an LQS and found some beautiful neutral FQs for my scrappy project. I have lots of colors but my neutrals are severely dwindling.

Hope everyone is going to have a pleasant weekend. Hav4boys and Juliasb, I’m keeping your mothers in my thoughts.

Be well, Zinnias.

sewbizgirl 06-11-2021 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Crispy Frog... Hope you are having a wonderful Birthday! Enjoy those candies. Hope they all came in!

kristijoy 06-11-2021 07:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
we spent the day getting ready for our trip. My husband installed a speed regulator on the bathroom fan and I worked on stocking the cupboard, bathroom supplies, bedding and fun things to do (like drawing supplies). We leave on Monday!

Tonight I was able to complete a couple blocks! One for AWHU and another for Bibliostone.

kristijoy 06-11-2021 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Janice asked about my leader-ender project a couple weeks ago. Here it is on my design wall! It's a bunch of scrappy 2 1/2 inch squares with the blue floral 4-patches. It will have to wait to be sewn together until I finish my BOOM blocks and get back from my trip!

sewbizgirl 06-11-2021 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8490343)
Crispy Frog... Hope you are having a wonderful Birthday! Enjoy those candies. Hope they all came in!

OOPS, got my threads mixed up. Meant to post this in the Birthday thread! Sorry…

sewbizgirl 06-11-2021 09:39 PM

Those are some beautiful blocks, kristyjoy.

marcialee 06-12-2021 01:06 AM

Blocks

5 Attachment(s)
All my blocks are finished and are headed back to Janice. Love everyone’s blocks. Made some challenging ones this time but lots of fun

Stcpawz
Kristyjoy
Sewbizgirl
Bibliostone
Ibex94
Have4boys
Julia’s
JayneW

marcialee 06-12-2021 02:02 AM

it looks like all my names and photos didn't come thru my package is sealed and head to post office so I appologize to the ones I didn't post photos. I will double check my photos to see if I can find them.

marcialee 06-12-2021 02:06 AM

Blocks

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 8490388)
it looks like all my names and photos didn't come thru my package is sealed and head to post office so I appologize to the ones I didn't post photos. I will double check my photos to see if I can find them.

Hopefully these are the missing photos

juliasb 06-12-2021 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8490227)
Hi to all from Kansas! I’m visiting my younger son and his GF. It’s going to be a scorcher today. Yesterday I got to an LQS and found some beautiful neutral FQs for my scrappy project. I have lots of colors but my neutrals are severely dwindling.

Hope everyone is going to have a pleasant weekend. Hav4boys and Juliasb, I’m keeping your mothers in my thoughts.

Be well, Zinnias.

Mom is officially in Hospice now. We had a long talk with her Doctor yesterday and the Hospice team will be in Sunday morning at 10:00am. She is doing more poorly each time I see her. I am taking a day off, unless called, from the nursing home. My sister will be there. I have to get my garden in it is getting so late in the season. I hope that by Monday I will get to do some sewing but time will tell.
Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers.