Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-26-sign-ups-now-open-thru-4-30-21%2A%2A%2A-t315102.html)

Nelco 06-23-2021 10:10 AM

Greetings fellow Zinnias, I am still here. I have been pet setting the past 2 weeks so no sewing. I hope to get the other 8 blocks done asap. Starting July 11 for the next 2 weeks I will be busy with our local county fair. I am the (Textiles Coordinator) I will still be checking in.

Thank you for the beautiful blocks so far.

terriamn 06-23-2021 06:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kristi glad your are home sake and had a good trip.

Made my first block in our new camper. Lots of plug ins and the kitchen island worked great for a cutting and ironing station

HB4 hope you like your block

annt59 06-23-2021 11:10 PM

Terri an, thank you for my block. I really like it.

Janice McC 06-24-2021 04:13 AM

Good morning, Zinnias. Hope you are looking forward to a pleasant weekend.

Terriamn, I love your block for Hav.

Nelco, glad you are back. Have you been working for the fair for a long time? It must be a very interesting job!

sewbizgirl 06-24-2021 04:49 AM

Terri, cool block for Hav. I am still looking at it, trying to figure out how you did it.

Nelco, there's still plenty of time left to get blocks done.

I'm off to take the pup to the vet this morning. He tore his ACL and will be getting it repaired. He's a big lab/collie mix who loves to run. We have a fantastic vet, but you never know what will happen with a surgery. Some dogs don't wake up after getting anesthesia. I pray Marty isn't one of them... He is my and hubby's "empty nest baby".

Janice McC 06-24-2021 05:25 AM

SBG, I know how you can feel about an empty nest pup and surgery on him. We've had several Mast cell tumor surgeries for our Ripley, the pibble. It's always a little nerve-racking waiting for the call to hear the pup made it through surgery and is ok. I'm sure your pup will have a good outcome. He'll be back with you soon.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8492696)
Terri, cool block for Hav. I am still looking at it, trying to figure out how you did it.

Nelco, there's still plenty of time left to get blocks done.

I'm off to take the pup to the vet this morning. He tore his ACL and will be getting it repaired. He's a big lab/collie mix who loves to run. We have a fantastic vet, but you never know what will happen with a surgery. Some dogs don't wake up after getting anesthesia. I pray Marty isn't one of them... He is my and hubby's "empty nest baby".

juliasb 06-24-2021 06:04 AM

SBG Sorry to hear your puppy hurt himself. Nerve racking though it is I hope it will be over sooner than not. Keep us posted on his progress and recovery.

terriamn 06-24-2021 06:29 AM

Sewbiz, hope your baby will be AOK, we went through several cancer surgeries with our Boxer. I think she recovered faster hen hubby and I did. Not fun at all

The block for Hav was paperpieced

sewbizgirl 06-24-2021 09:16 AM

I left Marty at the vet. They will call when he wakes up and tell me if he can go home today or if it will be tomorrow. The vet drew blood and ran organ function tests. If his organs weren't functioning properly he may not wake up from surgery. He passed with flying colors so surgery proceeded. Now I wait.

juliasb 06-24-2021 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just finished another block for Ibex94. This has been one of the most challenging blocks so far as I try to catch the essence of the block. I hope you like it. I wish I was a better photographer.