Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 26 - Sign-ups now open thru 4/30/21*** (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-26-sign-ups-now-open-thru-4-30-21%2A%2A%2A-t315102.html)

sewbizgirl 08-01-2021 08:09 AM

Beautiful block, Terri!

Sure hope you don’t end up with avocado appliances!

juliasb 08-01-2021 08:24 AM

Terriamn the block you made me is beautiful and I love it. Thank you so much.

Janice McC 08-01-2021 11:50 AM

Terriamn, such a pretty block for Juliasb.

Definitely do the walkthrough, Terriamn. Avocado appliances! Wouldn’t that have been quite the surprise! We went up for our walkthrough and all was as it should have been. The only thing was I noticed that some rooms needed painting more than I had realized during the whopping 15 minutes the first time I saw the house with furniture. We just arrived home from an overnight stay and let me tell you our dog is none too pleased with this change. She was completely out of sorts and still hasn’t brought her tail back up from being tucked. Poor old girl.

mjpEncinitas 08-01-2021 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jayne came to visit me today in Encinitas. I pulled out all my boom quilts so we could reminisce about past booms. Very fun! Jayne is on the right.

Janice McC 08-01-2021 02:20 PM

How wonderful! How lovely to see you both!

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas (Post 8499555)
Jayne came to visit me today in Encinitas. I pulled out all my boom quilts so we could reminisce about past booms. Very fun! Jayne is on the right.

sewbizgirl 08-01-2021 04:43 PM

Two lovely ladies! You both look great!

Libster 08-02-2021 01:39 AM

Mary Jo and Jayne, love the picture! I know you both had a great visit.

terriamn 08-02-2021 08:37 AM

Great picture., MaryJo and Jayne how wonderful you two could get together.

I don’t think we will have to worry to much about our walk through as they are only moving down 2 doors. But let me tell you when we went back the second time I noticed in the upstairs bath the light over the sink was chrome, the light on the ceiling was brass and some of the cabinet pulls were oil rubbed and others chrome. Hubby said no big deal, I said well I looks like I can take my pick what we replace things with

sewbizgirl 08-02-2021 03:21 PM

We had our inspection of the new house today, aka "second walk thru". I felt like I didn't love it as much as I first did, but by the time we left I did. We had the inspector, our realtor, SIL and daughter and granddaughter, our son and my hubby and me on site. LOTS of eyes inspecting... We found some things that need fixing and will negotiate that tonight. The backyard is great and I have already imagined places for a swing set for the GD and a wading pool. Pretty exciting!

annt59 08-02-2021 04:10 PM

Lovely picture, ladies!