Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-3-0-closed-signups-swappers-pls-read-pg-155-a-t57109.html)

fryguymoore 09-03-2010 07:42 PM

Wendsy and Moonrise, your blocks are hanging on my wall fighting about who is the most beautiful. I am thinking I might leave them there until December - I want to keep them! [They will go soon as I will be losing my room Sunday and will have to pack everything up :( ]I am going to make a quilt like Wendsy's block....someday.

Moonrises butterflies antenia keep pretending to be pieces of thread, it is making me a bit crazy in a funny way. Sometimes I attempt to pick it off three or four times before I realize it isn't thread.

wendsy 09-03-2010 07:42 PM

Boomerang 4.0 sounds good to me. I've had so much fun!

kwiltkrazy 09-03-2010 07:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my block from cat 18, isn't it beautiful, such a good color combo.

MegsAnn 09-03-2010 08:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a squishie today. Hand dyed fabrics, embroidery, circles... everybody say it with me... "WOW JUPITER!"

bibliostone 09-03-2010 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
I got a squishie today. Hand dyed fabrics, embroidery, circles... everybody say it with me... "WOW JUPITER!"

"WOW" for sure!

moonrise 09-03-2010 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Wendsy and Moonrise, your blocks are hanging on my wall fighting about who is the most beautiful. I am thinking I might leave them there until December - I want to keep them! They will go soon as I will be losing my room Sunday and will have to pack everything up :( I am going to make a quilt like Wendsy's block....someday.

Moonrises butterflies antenia keep pretending to be pieces of thread, it is making me a bit crazy in a funny way. Sometimes I attempt to pick it off three or four times before I realize it isn't thread.

LOL! Sorry my butterflies are playing tricks on you! :lol: I can't wait to see the block. I know it'll be awesome! :thumbup:

moonrise 09-03-2010 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn

Wowweeee! I love that! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Qbee 09-04-2010 12:09 AM

OMGosh!!! I have just spent forever looking through all the different Round Robins and this one is my absolute favorite! I think it's the idea of having one fabric that is represented in some way in each block...well and the fact that ya'll do beautiful work! I am a VERY new quilter but am taking every class I can and have a great teacher who can help make sure that you all get nice blocks. If ya'll have a Boomerang #4 PLEASE include me if you have any room. :)

MegsAnn 09-04-2010 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
OMGosh!!! I have just spent forever looking through all the different Round Robins and this one is my absolute favorite! I think it's the idea of having one fabric that is represented in some way in each block...well and the fact that ya'll do beautiful work! I am a VERY new quilter but am taking every class I can and have a great teacher who can help make sure that you all get nice blocks. If ya'll have a Boomerang #4 PLEASE include me if you have any room. :)

Yeah! Lookin' forward to swapping with you next time hun.

wendsy 09-04-2010 07:00 AM

Wow Jupiter! the block looks so unique. I love the embroidered circles over the top of the whole block, what a great idea.