Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

joanelizbay 06-10-2011 05:26 PM

Couldnt find the pattern for Red Rover, do you have it Nav? Im out of F8's, finished my 3 grandkids quilts except for binding them, dont have anything really started so Im making blue/white blocks for another sampler! :) Always looking for new blocks to try!

reeskylr 06-11-2011 05:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my grown up block from Monarchbee yesterday. Hee. Hee. Hee. It's wunnerful.

Contrary Wife from Monarchbee
[ATTACH=CONFIG]209876[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 06-11-2011 06:24 AM

Hello everyone,
I am working on getting updates from those who have not mailed F8s yet but hubby had surgery yesterday so I am running a little behind. Is there anyone here still needing F8s besides tapngram's?

Also Please remember people do have allergies so please be kind when using scents or near animals. If you have cats or dogs or parrots and frogs, just check to see if the fabric may have picked up some of their hair, feathers or skin and be courteous to others and have as little as possible on fabric and blocks.

If anyone needs me I am here-PM me :-)
Beautiful beautiful work everyone!
Hugs
April

jetnica 06-11-2011 07:20 AM

I'm going to the post office right now.

EVERY F8 I received has been made into a grown-up block and mailed home.

If you want a sneak peek, they are all posted in my blog (link in signature)

PLEASE let me know when you get your block - apparently my post office likes fabric...

reeskylr 06-11-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hello everyone,
I am working on getting updates from those who have not mailed F8s yet but hubby had surgery yesterday so I am running a little behind. Is there anyone here still needing F8s besides tapngram's?

Also Please remember people do have allergies so please be kind when using scents or near animals. If you have cats or dogs or parrots and frogs, just check to see if the fabric may have picked up some of their hair, feathers or skin and be courteous to others and have as little as possible on fabric and blocks.

Hugs
April

I still need F8's from the following:

FrogQuilter
Letsquilt
regenea
scollard
wanda123
tapngram

Jetnica's should be on the way ;)

I never use any scents on the fabric, that I am aware of anyway. I apologize in advance if there are doggie hairs, they seem to find their way on everything.
If there are bad allergies on pet hair out there, drop a note in the fabric and let me know.

PokerDiva 06-11-2011 07:25 AM

I have not yet received a F8 from tapngram. Other F8's not received are Frogquilter, letsquilt, rejenea, scollard, tolepainter54 (may be in the mail) and wanda123. Thank you.

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Hello everyone,

Hugs
April

Jupiter 06-11-2011 08:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a very pretty block yesterday from Carsey. Thanks so much... it looks great! To make my photo straight, I cropped it a little bit.... actually Carsey gave me the full 1/4" seam allowance at all of the points.....so very nice!

hugs, Jupiter

sew cornie 06-11-2011 08:36 AM

April, my list is like others. F8s still needed from:

Frogquilter
letsquilt
rejenea
scollard
tapngram
wanda123

Thanks for keeping us all in line and best wishes for a quick recovery for DH!

sew cornie 06-11-2011 08:38 AM

Jupiter, that's a very striking block! Lovely color that was added to your fabric. :thumbup:

joanelizbay 06-11-2011 02:39 PM

April, still need F8's from letsquilt, rejenea, scollard tapngram, tolepainter54 and wanda 123