Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

Havplenty 09-05-2011 11:38 AM

i do want the block out of my fabric as focus. give me about 2 weeks to get the block and the f8 to you. i need to get my girlfriend's quilt finished and shipped to her first.

mary

Originally Posted by fromzstore

Originally Posted by Havplenty
ok i will whip up something seuss. just gotta check what scraps i have remaining and i will mail you a f8 for a block for me. thanks a lot.

I will make what you want I can use any block with dr seuss

you dont have to mail me f8 unless you just want it out of your fabric otherwise just let me know what you want

fromzstore 09-05-2011 12:21 PM

i do want the block out of my fabric as focus. give me about 2 weeks to get the block and the f8 to you. i need to get my girlfriend's quilt finished and shipped to her first.

mary

ok i will whip up something seuss. just gotta check what scraps i have remaining and i will mail you a f8 for a block for me. thanks a lot.

I will make what you want I can use any block with dr seuss

Ok

you dont have to mail me f8 unless you just want it out of your fabric otherwise just let me know what you want

craft phanatic 09-05-2011 04:05 PM

Happy Labor Days Ladies! Here are my lists according to my records. If anyone has anything different please let me know.

These blocks will be going out tomorrow morning:

msgrace
navarre
selfhunter
janecat
jennifer22206
bolin
kathyn

If you are not on this list and have not received a block from me PLEASE let me know!

These are the ones I have not received yet:

brenda21
brenda5
havplenty
jennifer22206
judyva
karenpatrick
nursebonnie
Qbee
quiltingran
roseysue

If you are on this list and have sent the block PLEASE let me know so I can be on the lookout for it or just so I know the postal gremlins got it.

MFQS 09-06-2011 03:38 AM

I haven't kept great records - it's my first boomerang (I'll keep better records next time). I've received 25 blocks and had a great time. I hope at least some of you will be doing the next boomerang... and I hope it's after Christmas!

Navarre2011 09-06-2011 05:24 AM

It is usually within a week of one ending that April starts the next one. We shall see:) I'm sitting the next one out as I'm preparing to move shortly. Until the new year for Boomerangs!!!
Navarre2011
KaSandra

Originally Posted by MFQS
I haven't kept great records - it's my first boomerang (I'll keep better records next time). I've received 25 blocks and had a great time. I hope at least some of you will be doing the next boomerang... and I hope it's after Christmas!

MFQS 09-06-2011 06:00 AM

Yeah, my busy time at the shop (fingers crossed) is just beginning again. I guess I'll wait until after the first of the year.

AngieS 09-06-2011 06:16 AM

I will be sitting this one out too. I've been so busy with the kids and remodeling, losing my job, now home schooling. I know some like their blocks back to them early. I can't promise that so....I'm going to sit out. The only thing I'm signed up for now is the Doll Quilt Swap.

materialgrl 09-06-2011 06:23 AM

I will be sitting this one out also,as I can't promise blocks back early either. It has been fun and I love the blocks I got back so much as a matter of fact I am playing with boom 4 blocks right now

karenpatrick 09-06-2011 06:35 AM

No more for me. I thought it would be fun but I haven't enjoyed it at all. I think you all for the great blocks I have received and I plan on having all the rest of mine done by the end of the week.

AngieS 09-06-2011 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
No more for me. I thought it would be fun but I haven't enjoyed it at all. I think you all for the great blocks I have received and I plan on having all the rest of mine done by the end of the week.

Karen the block that I made for you will hopefully be there this week. It went out on Saturday. I loved it! I hope you like it. My twins that are 10 designed it. I had the squares all fixed and they configured how it would go together. I just loved it!!! I think more so because they had so much fun figuring it out. ;)

I've gotten blocks from 25 people so far. :) (one person sent me two. ;) )