Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

selfhunter 09-25-2011 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by fromzstore

Originally Posted by JudyVA
Qbee, I don't need my f8 back....please save the hassle...for whatever reason, you do not need to mail it back...it's not worth the extra stress for you...just hope life gets better all around for you..
JudyVA

Same goes for me

I don't need mine back either

Jennifer22206 09-25-2011 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Qbee
TO ALL NORTH MEMBERS:
Those of you who have not gotten a completed block from me will be receiving your F8 back. Things have been really horrible (a note in mailing will explain) and a friend of mine is getting all the envelopes together and mailing them out today. I am so sorry I did not do what i needed to do.
Thank you for your beautiful blocks & again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to do the same for you.
Gail "Qbee"

Gail - I'm really sorry for whatever has happened in your life, and I'm again very sorry to ask that I DO receive my F8th back - I bought just enough (I actually bought the store out of the fabric) for my moms quilt and I don't have enough to complete the quilt without it.

Again - I'm very sorry for any inconvenience

brenda21 09-25-2011 12:04 PM

qbee-don't need mine back either...and for those still waiting for blocks from me...they are coming slowly but surely...still catching up from nasty bout with the flu...

PokerDiva 09-25-2011 12:15 PM

Thanks for the update. No hurry.

Originally Posted by brenda21
qbee-don't need mine back either...and for those still waiting for blocks from me...they are coming slowly but surely...still catching up from nasty bout with the flu...

Jennifer22206 09-25-2011 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21

Thanks for the update.

brenda 5 09-25-2011 01:13 PM

I want everyone to know i haven't forgotten you i am working on the blocks now.
Matters here at home have gotten worse but sewing is now keeping me sane. My sister and husband has just found out they have cancer. Hers is female and his is in his spine. Second time this year. So please keep us in your prayers. these are the only blocks i haven't gotten (it's quicker than the ones i have)
Brenda21, Karenpatrick, Lillie, navaree, NurseBonnie, Qbee, Roseysue.
I just opened all the letters yesterday. they was all put in a big basket next to my sewing machine.
thanks to all the kids will love them.

AngieS 09-25-2011 01:42 PM

Jennifer, I'm in the same boat. I bought enough for everyone to have some and had only a small amout left when I sent it out. I still have to make extra to go with it and was hoping to go around with a border.

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206

Originally Posted by Qbee
TO ALL NORTH MEMBERS:
Those of you who have not gotten a completed block from me will be receiving your F8 back. Things have been really horrible (a note in mailing will explain) and a friend of mine is getting all the envelopes together and mailing them out today. I am so sorry I did not do what i needed to do.
Thank you for your beautiful blocks & again, I'm sorry I wasn't able to do the same for you.
Gail "Qbee"

Gail - I'm really sorry for whatever has happened in your life, and I'm again very sorry to ask that I DO receive my F8th back - I bought just enough (I actually bought the store out of the fabric) for my moms quilt and I don't have enough to complete the quilt without it.

Again - I'm very sorry for any inconvenience

Jennifer22206 09-25-2011 03:22 PM

Angie - I have some of your print in a darker green. Could you use that? I *might* have some in your pattern - I'll look and see if I do. If yes, I'll send whatever I've got to you.

AngieS 09-25-2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Angie - I have some of your print in a darker green. Could you use that? I *might* have some in your pattern - I'll look and see if I do. If yes, I'll send whatever I've got to you.

I can send you the left over fabric I have of yours as well.

LovingIzabella 09-26-2011 10:57 AM

Hello Everyone,
For those of you who are still waiting on blocks can you please look at the following list ( http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...sp?gracnum=204 ) and see if someone you are waiting for a block from is on it? If so please PM me (DO NOT POST ON THE THREAD) I am pretty sure I know the answers I am going to get but I want to double check with my swappers.
Thanks so much!
Hugs
April