Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

pattis47 05-30-2011 02:11 PM

I mailed the final 6 F8's over the weekend. They should arrive at their destinations this week

Originally Posted by quiltin'gran
A beautiful finished block came from moonrise...once I learn how to post pictures will do so...

Received F8s from DonnaD and Havplenty...

Haven't received F8s from the following...
AngieS
Brenda S
Lillie
Materialgrl
pattis47
Qbee

Will be starting to make my blocks after finishing the quilt
I'm currently working on...in the meantime I'm having fun picking block patterns and material to go with the F8s I've received...am looking forward to putting it all together...

Jennifer22206 05-30-2011 02:12 PM

Finished up two more Grown Up blocks that are going out tomorrow. They are for: AngieS and quiltin'gran.

Hope to get at least 1 more done tonight.

AngieS 05-30-2011 04:52 PM

I am sorry but I realized that I had about 4 F8's that didn't get mailed. I had them ready and in a bag all saran wrapped. They are all in my mailbox along with 6 Grown Up blocks. You should get them this week. I'm sorry for any trouble that this might have caused anyone. I know that I am still receiving F8's as well.

Thank you.

Ms Grace 05-31-2011 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Happy Birthday Ms Grace.

Thank you! :-D

materialgrl 05-31-2011 05:07 AM

I am sorry everyone for being late,I got really sick and then my tooth got infected,went to the dentists had 2 teeth puled,it has been a chore,so I emailed April and offered to drop out and return your f8,she seemed okay with me being late.I have them ironed and cut ready to go out,and ran out of bags.I should have them all in the mail this week.If that is a problem,i will return yours and go on from there.i am so sorry,but I was trying to work and keep up,but I just was so sick ,I think I can catch up now,that i am finally feeling better.Sandy

materialgrl 05-31-2011 05:28 AM

I have received f8s from everyone but,

Lillie
pattis47
Qbee

I will start on your blocks as soon as I can

paintmejudy 05-31-2011 06:41 AM

Glad you are feelling better, and glad to have you back! And thanks for letting us know, we get worried when someone is MIA!!!

Originally Posted by materialgrl
I am sorry everyone for being late,I got really sick and then my tooth got infected,went to the dentists had 2 teeth puled,it has been a chore,so I emailed April and offered to drop out and return your f8,she seemed okay with me being late.I have them ironed and cut ready to go out,and ran out of bags.I should have them all in the mail this week.If that is a problem,i will return yours and go on from there.i am so sorry,but I was trying to work and keep up,but I just was so sick ,I think I can catch up now,that i am finally feeling better.Sandy

karenpatrick 05-31-2011 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21
Ms. Grace your grown up is out of here in the morning and KarenPatrick did you get your grown up from me? You should have had it last week some time....

Yes, I got the block. Thank you very much. I haven't updated my list in a few days. Life got in the way. For some reason I'm not able post pictures on here. I have tried and tried and it doesn't work. It must be my laptop - it has some other issues as well - but I can't afford to buy a new one. Sorry to every one.

Ms Grace 05-31-2011 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
In today's mail I received these F8's:

*Donna D
*Brenda 5

Got this pretty block from OK Darla too.
Thanks! :D

Ok Darla
[ATTACH=CONFIG]204716[/ATTACH]

karenpatrick 05-31-2011 08:22 AM

It's been a few days since I have updated my lists so - it's easier to list who I have not received F8s from:
Havplenty
Lillie
Materialgirl
NurseBonnie
Qbee

Blocks received:
Brenda21
CyndiH
DonnaD
Fromzstore
Heyjami
janecat
Janetlmt
KathyN
MFQS
moonrise
ms grace
paintmejudy
pattis47
pokerdiva
selfhunter

I can't start making blocks to return until I finish a baby shower quilt due on June 19.

I am not able to post pics - my laptop is not working right.

Sorry