Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

Havplenty 06-07-2011 03:49 PM

all of my f8's have been mailed out so if you haven't received one yet, it should be there soon.

i have received some grown up blocks but i have misplaced (i refused to say that i lost it) my very red camera. i am bumming about it but i am still hoping it will turn up soon. i cannot post anything or take any pics right now. i will post who i received blocks from later.

still looking for my carmera.......

moonrise 06-07-2011 04:08 PM

No squishies today. :(

Originally Posted by Havplenty
all of my f8's have been mailed out so if you haven't received one yet, it should be there soon.

i have received some grown up blocks but i have misplaced (i refused to say that i lost it) my very red camera. i am bumming about it but i am still hoping it will turn up soon. i cannot post anything or take any pics right now. i will post who i received blocks from later.

still looking for my carmera.......

My camera charger cord came up missing a couple of months ago. I looked all over the place for it, but it was just GONE. After pricing another charger cord, I decided just to buy another camera. Mine was obsolete anyway.

$200 for a new camera and 2 months later ...

My original camera charger cord turned up in DH's gun cabinet (?!?!?). Apparently he put it in there for some reason. He's notorious for doing stuff like that. I love him to pieces, but geez! :x :wink: :lol:

Hope your camera turns up, and hopefully it's not in some strange place, "compliments" of another family member! :mrgreen:

brenda21 06-07-2011 06:38 PM

nuttin' in the mail today.....

selfhunter 06-08-2011 02:45 AM

sending blocks home to
NanaKathy55
OkDarla

Carsey 06-08-2011 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by LauraEllen
I have not gotten F8s from...
Carsey
Lillie
Materialgrl
Qbee

I know that some of you have had health problems, etc. so please don't feel rushed! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't gotten your fabric yet.
Have a great day!

LauraEllen: ALL of my F8's went out on May 4th. I did not know that you had not received it. I will send you some more fabric. I am sorry. I guess the post office ate it. Please let me know when you receive the new one. I will hopefully get it out today.

Blessings!!

Carsey

Carsey 06-08-2011 03:58 AM

14 Attachment(s)
Here is an update.... I have received the following blocks......
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Blocks sent home: Bolin0909, Cyndi H, fromzstore, janecat, JudyVA, MFQS, moonrise, Ms Grace, paintmejudy, PokerDiva, Roseysue and selfhunter. Blocks ready to go home today....quiltingran, OK Darla and LauraEllen. The photos are posted here if you want to see them....
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-123522-1.htm

I have 3 F8's not received so far....Lillie, Materialgrl and QBee(she has sent it, just not here yet).

Also, if anyone has NOT received my F8 (they were ALL sent out on May 4th) please let me know!!!!

Blessings!!

Pattis 47
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208494[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208495[/ATTACH]

JaneCat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208496[/ATTACH]

moonrise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208497[/ATTACH]

Kreinhart742
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208498[/ATTACH]

NanaKathy55
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208499[/ATTACH]

Ms Grace
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208500[/ATTACH]

fromzstore
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208501[/ATTACH]

Cyndi H
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208502[/ATTACH]

Kathy N
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208503[/ATTACH]

Navarre2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208504[/ATTACH]

Montanablu
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208506[/ATTACH]

Selfhunter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208507[/ATTACH]

OK Darla
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208508[/ATTACH]

montanablu 06-08-2011 04:55 AM

Carsey,

You are going to have one beautiful quilt! Your blocks are really nice :thumbup:

Ms Grace 06-08-2011 06:30 AM

Qbee,
Received your F8 today. :D

kreinhart742 06-08-2011 06:33 AM

Received a lovely block from fromzstore. After this weekend will try to post all the blocks received so far.

paintmejudy 06-08-2011 07:46 AM

Stuff like that is catching! LOL Did an embroidery design last week, took it out of the hoop, 20 minutes later went to hoop another piece of fabric and couldn't find the insert to the hoop. Then I went on vacation. Looked all over yesterday, cannot find the thing.

[/quote]
My camera charger cord came up missing a couple of months ago. I looked all over the place for it, but it was just GONE. After pricing another charger cord, I decided just to buy another camera. Mine was obsolete anyway.

$200 for a new camera and 2 months later ...

My original camera charger cord turned up in DH's gun cabinet (?!?!?). Apparently he put it in there for some reason. He's notorious for doing stuff like that. I love him to pieces, but geez! :x :wink: :lol:

Hope your camera turns up, and hopefully it's not in some strange place, "compliments" of another family member! :mrgreen:[/quote]